SYB's Departure

Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:15 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SYB's Departure

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
no word,

there was pm's kicking around about a farewell night out. I dont believe in PM's for cliquey night outs so i declined...

Now if it was openly posted....
At least you were invited! Some people didnt even get a PM.......
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
At least you were invited! Some people didnt even get a PM.......
awww, you'd have got one if it'd been here doll...

MM, xx
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:33 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
awww, you'd have got one if it'd been here doll...

MM, xx
Thanks MM...........
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:35 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

he was out with us for his "dubai goodbye" night a couple of weeks ago...and no, it wasn't done by pm, everyone is welcome to our nights out...

MM, xx

that's so kind of you

but don't you sometimes wish to make some events without inviting everyone .. or some events when you want some particular people to be there
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
that's so kind of you

but don't you sometimes wish to make some events without inviting everyone .. or some events when you want some particular people to be there
no, we're very open and friendly here in dubai...

MM, xx
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:37 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
we've seen him so much over the past weeks we're getting a bit tired of him...

I don't really think that you are tired of him
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:39 am
Banned

no, we're very open and friendly here in dubai...

MM, xx

i am sure of this

but arranging something without inviting all your friends isn't really making you not friendly or not open

you can't drag all your friends with you in everything you do
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:41 am
Banned

but what weird is if something is discussed in pm shouldn't we keep it there if this is the wish of the orginizer? as long there is no harm in this event and by talking about it in public we can in a way harm him/her

by giving some people the chance to attack him/her
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i am sure of this

but arranging something without inviting all your friends isn't really making you not friendly or not open

you can't drag all your friends with you in everything you do
but this is a leaving do for someone on the board...so i think the point people are making is that it isn't a "private" thing (like a dinner at your house, or a birthday bash) and so everyone in AD should have had the chance to come along if they wanted...

i don't care to be honest...we did our dubai goodbyes, and it's not like i was ever going to be invited to the AD do...

MM, xx
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:42 am
Banned

you know the kind of store this and slap it in the face (when needed) and then store it again for reuse in the future
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:45 am
Banned

but this is a leaving do for someone on the board...so i think the point people are making is that it isn't a "private" thing (like a dinner at your house, or a birthday bash) and so everyone in AD should have had the chance to come along if they wanted...

i don't care to be honest...we did our dubai goodbyes, and it's not like i was ever going to be invited to the AD do...

MM, xx

still it is something normal .. sometimes i invite some of my friends and ignore the other some maybe for a reason maybe for no reason

it is up to me :P
Old Jul 8th 2008, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

still it is something normal .. sometimes i invite some of my friends and ignore the other some maybe for a reason maybe for no reason

it is up to me :P
it is and that is maybe why the person did it by pm because of thier need to not invite certain people.....who knows....but it was SYB's night out and people did miss it that wanted to go....FACT
Old Jul 8th 2008, 9:15 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I am so glad I am not leaving....
Old Jul 8th 2008, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I am so glad I am not leaving....

didnt you get the pm?
Old Jul 8th 2008, 9:17 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
didnt you get the pm?
omg...do I have to leave....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.