Swingers......

Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:31 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Swingers......

Originally Posted by Spugsy
you may have done if you'd gone...
Very true, may have answered the question as to why her pussycat is blue................
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

lochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Starting to see a whole new side to you, BC............
I'm starting to see a whole new side to BE after reading this thread...and I LOVE IT! lol

You're a good bunch!

Daz
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:45 am

Originally Posted by lochdaz-of-blantyre
I'm starting to see a whole new side to BE after reading this thread...and I LOVE IT! lol

You're a good bunch!

Daz
What can we say, LOB, work hard and play hard.......lol
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:52 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

You're a good bunch!

Daz
omg....another desperado
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:53 am

Originally Posted by MataHari
omg....another desperado
Like moths to a flame.................lol
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:55 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Like moths to a flame.................lol
it'll all end in tears...
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:56 am

it'll all end in tears...
Because thats how rumours start????
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

lochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud of

omg....another desperado
Hey! Just trying to be nice.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:57 am
hmmmm...nice

hmmmm....
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:01 am

You could be lucky in that she may be referring to the Eagles song of the same name.........

Desperado, why dont you come to your senses?
You been out riding fences for so long now.
Oh, you're a hard one........
I know that you got your reasons
These things that are pleasing you
Can hurt you somehow........
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:04 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Very true, may have answered the question as to why her pussycat is blue................
I am named after my much loved Siamese Cat - Blue
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

hmmmm....
Hmmm nothing...I genuinely appreciate the advice you lot offer even if some of you are a little eccentric.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:05 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I am named after my much loved Siamese Cat - Blue
Is that the pre-watershed reply, or are you gonna stick with it...........?????
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:05 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm nothing...I genuinely appreciate the advice you lot offer even if some of you are a little eccentric.
nicest compliment we have had in a while
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:07 am

Eccentric, ECCENTRIC????? Vikram, vikram..... Fetch me my blunderbuss. Damn sassenach claims Im a damn eccentric...... No, no, not the good shot, load up the ball bearings, make sure he cant sit down for a week, what??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.