Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Superstar to build property here

Superstar to build property here

Old Dec 13th 2007, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Superstar to build property here

Originally Posted by beebee
Hi Gracie.. long time.. how are you?

I am fine Hun, how about you, woops better PM you as we will be getting told off by the powers that be
Old Dec 13th 2007, 2:58 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazing Grace
No I am not stupid................
well...there you go...that was the point I made in the first place...and please stop wubbing me...please
Old Dec 13th 2007, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
well...there you go...that was the point I made in the first place...and please stop wubbing me...please
So sorry, dont take it personally I wub everyone
Old Dec 13th 2007, 3:05 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazing Grace
So sorry, dont take it personally I wub everyone
yes...that's why I object...lol
Old Dec 13th 2007, 3:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by beebee
Well I've seen plenty.. Even my daughter said there was a group of 50-65 year olds in some club she went to, maybe they were on holiday?
There was a crowd of them staying at the hotel we were in last weekend in Dubai, we think they were a coach trip to Llandudno but took the wrong turning on the motorway and ended up in Dubai.

I think if an offer was made to work in Dubai, then maybe we would consider it but it would have to be good, much prefer Abu Dhabi but living in Al Ain is great, peaceful, friendly and no nastiness as found in bigger expat communities. Been there, done that and worn the t shirt out. Peaceful life for us
Old Dec 13th 2007, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

yes...that's why I object...lol
Oh dear LOL
Old Dec 13th 2007, 3:18 pm
hmmmm...nice

I'd say the only old people you see here are (grand)parents visiting...
Whenever I am back in Europe now, I cannot get over the amount of old people everywhere...(I'll stop here...cause one day I will be old, haha)
Old Dec 13th 2007, 3:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I'd say the only old people you see here are (grand)parents visiting...
Whenever I am back in Europe now, I cannot get over the amount of old people everywhere...(I'll stop here...cause one day I will be old, haha)
yeah...you don't get any of the loons roaming round either...it's so weird when you go back to the uk and get the resident nutter coming to chat to you as you're walking along the street, i kinda miss it...

MM, xx
Old Dec 13th 2007, 3:37 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
yeah...you don't get any of the loons roaming round either...it's so weird when you go back to the uk and get the resident nutter coming to chat to you as you're walking along the street, i kinda miss it...

MM, xx
so...you saying it's only normal people living here...
Old Dec 13th 2007, 3:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

so...you saying it's only normal people living here...
well...whatever normal is, lol...

MM, xx