superhero's!!

Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:36 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: superhero's!!

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
well the only instance we have seen has been attractiveness to the same sex!

lets see if your superpowers include running away at great pace from Brad
He's got Emerald Eyes to deal with first tomorrow...
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:37 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
you are ?
Yep just read up on it: And I get a big ring...

Each Green Lantern wields a power ring that can generate a variety of effects, sustained purely by the ring wearer's strength of will. The greater the user's willpower, the more effective the ring. The limits of the power ring's abilities are not clearly defined and it has been referred to as "the most powerful weapon in the universe" on more than one occasion. Across the years, the ring has been shown capable of accomplishing anything within the imagination of the ring bearer. Stories in 2006 retconned the ring's long-established lack of effect on yellow objects, stating that the ring-wielder need only feel fear and overcome it in order to affect yellow objects. In one issue Kyle Rayner blows up an entire yellow sun in order to destroy a group of hundreds of unpopulated planets that held deadly sicknesses by manipulating the sun's energy to destroy itself.

Power rings as used by various wielders have exhibited (but are not limited to) the following effects:

Constructs of green 'solid-energy,' often of tremendous size and/or complexity.
Flight, including flight at speeds beyond that of light.
Plasma bolts.
Ability to walk through walls by travelling through 'the Fourth Dimension' [Alan Scott]
The rings can act as semi-sentient computers, including accessing the Book of Oa, a massive database of everthing from the laws of the Guardians and the Corps to the history of the universe.
Time travel.
The rings are still reliant on the lantern-shaped power batteries, but no longer limited to 24 hours' charge as they originally were. Kyle Rayner's ring was the first ring to absorb more power than originally thought, having stored the main power battery's energy following its explosion on Oa.
Telepathic powers.
Translation of virtually all languages.
Force field generation.
Radiation, including simulated kryptonite radiations.
Generate "earplugs" to block out all telepathic communication and manipulation.[4]
Render user invisible.[5]
Green Lantern: Rebirth revealed that only a certain type of willpower can use the ring effectively, as evidenced when Green Arrow's "cynical" willpower barely allows him to generate a single arrow and leaves him exhausted after this feat.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:38 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Yep just read up on it: And I get a big ring...

Each Green Lantern wields a power ring that can generate a variety of effects, sustained purely by the ring wearer's strength of will. The greater the user's willpower, the more effective the ring. The limits of the power ring's abilities are not clearly defined and it has been referred to as "the most powerful weapon in the universe" on more than one occasion. Across the years, the ring has been shown capable of accomplishing anything within the imagination of the ring bearer. Stories in 2006 retconned the ring's long-established lack of effect on yellow objects, stating that the ring-wielder need only feel fear and overcome it in order to affect yellow objects. In one issue Kyle Rayner blows up an entire yellow sun in order to destroy a group of hundreds of unpopulated planets that held deadly sicknesses by manipulating the sun's energy to destroy itself.

Power rings as used by various wielders have exhibited (but are not limited to) the following effects:

Constructs of green 'solid-energy,' often of tremendous size and/or complexity.
Flight, including flight at speeds beyond that of light.
Plasma bolts.
Ability to walk through walls by travelling through 'the Fourth Dimension' [Alan Scott]
The rings can act as semi-sentient computers, including accessing the Book of Oa, a massive database of everthing from the laws of the Guardians and the Corps to the history of the universe.
Time travel.
The rings are still reliant on the lantern-shaped power batteries, but no longer limited to 24 hours' charge as they originally were. Kyle Rayner's ring was the first ring to absorb more power than originally thought, having stored the main power battery's energy following its explosion on Oa.
Telepathic powers.
Translation of virtually all languages.
Force field generation.
Radiation, including simulated kryptonite radiations.
Generate "earplugs" to block out all telepathic communication and manipulation.[4]
Render user invisible.[5]
Green Lantern: Rebirth revealed that only a certain type of willpower can use the ring effectively, as evidenced when Green Arrow's "cynical" willpower barely allows him to generate a single arrow and leaves him exhausted after this feat.
And how do you feel about it ?
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:39 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Do your bangles give you any special powers?
Just did the test and Im actually SUPERMAN !!
Attached Thumbnails superhero's!!-superman.jpg  
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:40 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

well the only instance we have seen has been attractiveness to the same sex!

lets see if your superpowers include running away at great pace from Brad
That was .....er, umm....unfortunate to say the least
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
you can't be superman because you didn't even have the power to embed the image

I'm Superman

Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

I'm Superman

http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/pics/superman.jpg
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:44 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

I appear to be The Hulk............. So dont make me angry, you wouldnt like me when Im angry....!!!!

Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:45 am
Hammer for Life

I'm Superman

http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/pics/superman.jpg
I can see it with my x ray vision.....haha !!
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:46 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
I appear to be The Hulk............. So dont make me angry, you wouldnt like me when Im angry....!!!!

http://www.britfilms.tv/images/news/hulk%2002.jpg
Give him a check shirt, and a Players cig.....and he's a ringer !
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:48 am

That cant be right, unless, unbeknownst to me, Superman wears push up bra's, or did you not answer the questions COMPLETELY truthfully......
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

I also wanted to be wonderwoman when I was young..but only because of the outfit....seems I was being pulled towards the road to slutland from the tender age of 9!!......but..I made it!!
Attached Thumbnails superhero's!!-.jpg  
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:50 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
That cant be right, unless, unbeknownst to me, Superman wears push up bra's, or did you not answer the questions COMPLETELY truthfully......
I'm always honest me....
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:51 am

I'm always honest me....
Always knew that Supermans pec's appeared 'enhanced'!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:51 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

I did my hubbies and he is Ironman the hulk was next...Will be interested to see the film now...

Will tell him later when he gets in tonight...he will be thrilled...i'm sure...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.