Stuart Hall charged

Old Jan 23rd 2013, 12:29 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stuart Hall charged

Originally Posted by Theseus
because it's libellous?
You think so? On the interwebnet
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 12:50 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikewot
You think so? On the interwebnet
Absolutely, as a good many of Lord McAlpine's libellors may find out. But the risk here is small--first he'd have to find out who Claimsboys is, and then the damages would be determined in the context of a website read by only 17 people...
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 1:00 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

My personal view is that the chances of anyone in UK being bothered are exceptionally slim. My Mods view is that there is a disclaimer so the site admin doesn't get snarled up, hence my kinda "me, am I bovvered?' attitude. However god herself decided on a title change
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

claimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant future

If I have caused the Mod's any bother, i do apologise.

Also, to the legend that is Stuart Hall, I sincerely apologise. I simply became overly excited yesterday, late evening, after having too much hot chocolate. My fingers were in a rampant state, somewhat of a, key board frenzy, and I typed away without CLEARLY READING WHAT WAS REPORTED, thoughts for my actions where non-existent. Hopefully you’ll be proved wrong of such heinous charges, but should you be found guilty……………………………………� �..
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 3:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Now listen, you lot................. nobody knows better than I do the effect a brutal sexual assault can have on a woman - don't ask, but let's just say it was 'close to home'.

My 'zzzzzzz' comment, and the number of years, was a reference to the fact that this is certain to be a farcical show trial....... the police will justify the fact that they have cast the net far and wide, will use it as an excuse to increase the Yewtree/Savile enquiries, and attempt to get some PR points out of it...... if Hall did it, he should be found guilty. But what sentence - realistically - can we expect him to be given at 83?
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

I have a particular friend who has started to make me paranoid about such things lol. Anyway it was a misleading title so its probably best that it was changed.