STOP POSTING...

Old Jun 28th 2007, 2:33 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: STOP POSTING...

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh i agree, there's only one word for camping and caravaning...wrong!

MM, xx
well i went last oct.. and i had a brilliant time!
Old Jun 28th 2007, 2:33 pm

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

MM, xx
wrong and weird ....
Old Jun 28th 2007, 2:35 pm
Banned

SimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to all

MM, xx
I don't agree, I've got a 1963 split screen VW camper, admittedly with a porsche engine in, and it's great fun! Guess I'll have to sell it now though.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 2:35 pm

has anyone seen the TopGear programme they did when they went caravaning .... OMG! hysterical - and they crashed too which made it even better
Old Jun 28th 2007, 2:36 pm

Originally Posted by SimpleMind
I don't agree, I've got a 1963 split screen VW camper, admittedly with a porsche engine in, and it's great fun! Guess I'll have to sell it now though.
well thats cool! split screens are the only ones to have. I wouldnt use it for camping though - its just bloody excellent to drive around in something like that
Old Jun 28th 2007, 2:37 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Camping is great fun...and that's a fact
Old Jun 28th 2007, 2:37 pm

one question to caravaners ..... WHY?? why not rent a car and drive places and then stop at hotels??

I mean most of the caravan sites I see are just fields ... hardly scenery worth tripping over.

and bloody caravans on the roads :curse:
Old Jun 28th 2007, 2:38 pm

Originally Posted by MataHari
Camping is great fun...and that's a fact
no no no no no
Old Jun 28th 2007, 2:38 pm
Banned

SimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to all

Originally Posted by islandmom
well thats cool! split screens are the only ones to have. I wouldnt use it for camping though - its just bloody excellent to drive around in something like that
It does scare some boy racers at the lights...
Old Jun 28th 2007, 2:39 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

nooo.. i'll come..
Old Jun 28th 2007, 2:41 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by beebee
nooo.. i'll come..
I'm sorry?
Old Jun 28th 2007, 2:41 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
nooo.. i'll come..
behave...please
Old Jun 28th 2007, 2:42 pm
hmmmm...nice

I'm sorry?
she does get a bit carried away from time to time...I feel I have to educate her...
Old Jun 28th 2007, 2:43 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by MataHari
she does get a bit carried away from time to time...I feel I have to educate her...
In the fine art of........
Old Jun 28th 2007, 2:43 pm
hmmmm...nice

In the fine art of........
behaving like a dignified ladeeee...she's got great ummm potential....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.