STOP POSTING...

Old Jun 28th 2007, 1:25 pm

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: STOP POSTING...

Originally Posted by MataHari
40+...although today it's been a bit cloudy, hopefully tomorrow it's better again cause we usually go to the beach on Fridays....sea is like a hot bath, you come out all wrinkely...well I hope that's because of the water, like...
I remember those days .... like a hairdryer in your face!

a balmy 33 here today - and not a hurricane in sight yet
Old Jun 28th 2007, 1:33 pm
Banned

SimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to all

Howdy all, I went on a big bus tour today, great way to see the touristy sites. Commentary's rubbish mind you.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 1:36 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

40+...although today it's been a bit cloudy, hopefully tomorrow it's better again cause we usually go to the beach on Fridays....sea is like a hot bath, you come out all wrinkely...well I hope that's because of the water, like...
Hi MH.. am off to the beach myself tomorrow.. we will drop in on your picnic..
Old Jun 28th 2007, 1:39 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SimpleMind
Howdy all, I went on a big bus tour today, great way to see the touristy sites. Commentary's rubbish mind you.
Oh did you...I always put all my guests on it (and tell them please take all day) but never been on it myself...so you reckon it's ok then...
Old Jun 28th 2007, 1:40 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh did you...I always put all my guests on it (and tell them please take all day) but never been on it myself...so you reckon it's ok then...
So you prefer sitting at the computer all day, eh?
Old Jun 28th 2007, 1:41 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
Hi MH.. am off to the beach myself tomorrow.. we will drop in on your picnic..
haha...do I strike you like the type to pack a picknick...I ain't no Twinkle you know...
Old Jun 28th 2007, 1:43 pm

haha...do I strike you like the type to pack a picknick...I ain't no Twinkle you know...
well I jhave the intention to..every week, but then we just grab a burger
Old Jun 28th 2007, 1:44 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

If i knew what a picknick was I may be insulted....
Old Jun 28th 2007, 1:45 pm
hmmmm...nice

oh...I haven't had that intention for a long time...

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
have you lost your chip?
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
it's like a picnic with ekstra's...
Old Jun 28th 2007, 1:46 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Nooooooooooooo make a Picnic............go on.........its fun
Old Jun 28th 2007, 1:47 pm
Banned

SimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to all

For someone who doesn't know there way around it's ideal, don't think I really want to go near the fish market etc. again, probably the worst smell ever.

The Burj was bigger than I expected too. Going back to the UK on Saturday so I wanted to get as much tourist places in as quickly as possible.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 1:47 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
So you prefer sitting at the computer all day, eh?
do you really need to ask...
Old Jun 28th 2007, 1:48 pm
Here comes the Sun

it's like a picnic with ekstra's...
Oh............as in a nice restaurant by the beach???..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.