Sore eyes question

Old Feb 13th 2011, 12:10 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sore eyes question

Originally Posted by The Dean
This is Kelly Brook............... she's a sight for sore eyes...........
Hmm, maybe I could put the eyemask on the missus and sneak Kelly Brook in for me?
Old Feb 13th 2011, 12:11 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Poor Mrs S. Hope she feels better soon.

I wear contacts and find that my eyes get much more sore here than they did in the UK. I think it's probably a combination of sand in the air plus air-conditioning. She'll just have to wear glasses more often, I'm afraid.
Yeah that's what they've said, plus her eyesight is terrible, -4.75 in both eyes.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 12:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Mrs S. Hope she feels better soon.

I wear contacts and find that my eyes get much more sore here than they did in the UK. I think it's probably a combination of sand in the air plus air-conditioning. She'll just have to wear glasses more often, I'm afraid.
I got mine zapped because of this.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 12:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Poor mrs spugs- Ill give her a bell tonight - I didn't realise her sight was that bad- and Im now thinking of the time she gave me a lift with just one contact lense in...

Funnily enough I ended up wearing my glasses loads in the UK but don't really bother here - having siad that my sight is only a teeny bit iffy.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 12:25 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
I got mine zapped because of this.
Surely not over here?
Old Feb 13th 2011, 12:25 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Poor mrs spugs- Ill give her a bell tonight - I didn't realise her sight was that bad- and Im now thinking of the time she gave me a lift with just one contact lense in...

Funnily enough I ended up wearing my glasses loads in the UK but don't really bother here - having siad that my sight is only a teeny bit iffy.
ha ha, she hates driving at night as well.

And her lights weren't working properly and she got told off by the mechanic as the wires were loose and her headlines were on about 30% of the power.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 12:30 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Yeah that's what they've said, plus her eyesight is terrible, -4.75 in both eyes.
Mine isn't much better.

I'm too scared to have the lazer treatment. You have to keep your eyes still whilst they point lazers in your eyes. You are wide awake and can apparently smell burning. YUK!
Old Feb 13th 2011, 12:40 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Mine isn't much better.

I'm too scared to have the lazer treatment. You have to keep your eyes still whilst they point lazers in your eyes. You are wide awake and can apparently smell burning. YUK!
Yeah so I hear, I wear lenses and I'm fine with them, -1.5 in both which isn't too bad.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 12:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Surely not over here?
no, UK. There is no way I would trust anyone here with my eyes.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 12:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Mine isn't much better.

I can confirm that it is the most horrific experience of my life. I've had moles and things removed under local anesthetic (and watch the whole procedure) as I'm 100% not squirmish, but the whole eye thing was awful. In fact, if it wasn't for the fact that they had already cut my right eye I would have stopped it after he did the left one.

* that said, it's great now.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 12:49 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Oh aye, big time.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, maybe I could put the eyemask on the missus and sneak Kelly Brook in for me?
put the mask on yourself and she can be anyone you want
Old Feb 13th 2011, 12:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

i've had three friends have their eyes done with the same doctor here and all have been really great...there are scare stories in the uk as well (some of these cheap get it done for a tenner type things)...think as long as you go to someone who has been personally recommended, it's fine...

MM, xx
Old Feb 13th 2011, 12:58 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I can confirm that it is the most horrific experience of my life. I've had moles and things removed under local anesthetic (and watch the whole procedure) as I'm 100% not squirmish, but the whole eye thing was awful. In fact, if it wasn't for the fact that they had already cut my right eye I would have stopped it after he did the left one.

* that said, it's great now.

*faints*
Old Feb 13th 2011, 1:16 pm
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
This is Kelly Brook............... she's a sight for sore eyes...........
And you have to love the way she wears lipstick... http://www.theimagist.com/node/5532

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.