Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Song reflecting your mood at the moment

Song reflecting your mood at the moment

Old Aug 25th 2007, 5:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Song reflecting your mood at the moment

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head, I miss you...Blink 182...

MM, xx
Right - that's it!

MM is quoting - and linking to - Blink 182.

MM, you are hereby removed from the 'Musical Credibility' charts.

Who's next on your list - the Bay City Rollers? Mud?

Good grief...... Blink 182, the one-chord wonders.......

Give me an hour or three, and I'll post a list of ten albums that you should go away and listen to.......... please.

Then I can respect you again, and you will regret the no-doubt hostile response you are about to post.........
Old Aug 25th 2007, 6:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Right - that's it!

MM is quoting - and linking to - Blink 182.

MM, you are hereby removed from the 'Musical Credibility' charts.

Who's next on your list - the Bay City Rollers? Mud?

Good grief...... Blink 182, the one-chord wonders.......

Give me an hour or three, and I'll post a list of ten albums that you should go away and listen to.......... please.

Then I can respect you again, and you will regret the no-doubt hostile response you are about to post.........
hahaha...i just love that song, am not bothered about cred (remember, I'm the Mozza addict so i'm used to being dissed for my musical tastes!!). And me write a hostile response? never...!

MM, xx
Old Aug 25th 2007, 6:21 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

MM there is a new special release T Rex album out to commemorate 30 years since his death, if you are in Virgin or HMV can you have a quick look and get me it???
Old Aug 25th 2007, 6:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
MM there is a new special release T Rex album out to commemorate 30 years since his death, if you are in Virgin or HMV can you have a quick look and get me it???
you mean i've got to go into a record shop and have people see me buy a T Rex album?? it'll cost you...!!! ...yeah, will get it for you no probs!

MM, xx
Old Aug 25th 2007, 6:28 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

you mean i've got to go into a record shop and have people see me buy a T Rex album?? it'll cost you...!!! ...yeah, will get it for you no probs!

MM, xx
send your hubby in, he is used to buying weird stuff for me!!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 6:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

send your hubby in, he is used to buying weird stuff for me!!
i think even he may draw the line at T Rex, lol...!!

MM, xx
Old Aug 25th 2007, 6:36 am
Concierge

i think even he may draw the line at T Rex, lol...!!

MM, xx
Beebee where are you!!!!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 6:38 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Beebee where are you!!!!
I'm here.. thought you could have fought this alone..
Back off our Marc MM!!!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 6:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by beebee
I'm here.. thought you could have fought this alone..
Back off our Marc MM!!!
i'm staying about 10 mins from where he died actually...

MM, xx
Old Aug 25th 2007, 6:47 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

MM, xx
And that reedeems you, how??
Old Aug 25th 2007, 6:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by beebee
And that reedeems you, how??
it doesn't, it was just a statement of fact...!!

MM, xx
Old Aug 25th 2007, 6:55 am
Concierge

MM, xx
oh my god!!! please go and visit and say a prayer from me
Old Aug 25th 2007, 2:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
MM you are digging a hole for yourself that goes deeper and deeper......

Bolan had talent in abundance (although the T Rex output didn't always reflect that, I admit, but a Greatest Hits compilation should be perfect).

So let me see........ buys Blink 182, doesn't buy T Rex........

"Nurse! Nurse! Can you put the screens around MM's bed please - it's time for her sedatives......."
Old Aug 25th 2007, 2:26 pm
Concierge

I just adore Marc Bolan, go on this site www.toorex.com, I was lucky enough to see these guys when I was home at Christmas. They were amazing. I tried to get sponsors to get them out here but failed!!! The lead singer is so like Marc it is unreal!!!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Right now it's:

Andante moderato, 3rd movement 6th symphony Gustav Mahler.

I'm climbing the wall while siiting in my chair. Will this knee ever heal

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.