Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

So who ended up having a takeaway?

So who ended up having a takeaway?

Old Dec 1st 2008, 1:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So who ended up having a takeaway?

Originally Posted by Meow
I didn't have a takeaway (had a request for toad in the hole with onion gravy) but I now want to eat chicken tikka masala just to annoy Shiva!

-
My wife cooked me toad in the hole last night - there was a real toad in it.......

She's cooking spotted dick tonight...........

.......... I'm eating out...........

[This joke appears by kind permission of Jimmy Tarbuck (C) 1965]
Old Dec 1st 2008, 4:43 pm
Mr Fix It

Location: I live in Canada, but travel the world as part of my job
Dirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really nice

Chicken spring rolls and crispy snapper at Royal Orchid for me! Yummy!
Old Dec 1st 2008, 6:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Beluga Caviar smothered in Columbian Coke for me tonight...
Old Dec 1st 2008, 6:55 pm
Mr Fix It

Dirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really nice

Originally Posted by Confucius
Beluga Caviar smothered in Columbian Coke for me tonight...
That beats my snapper!
Old Dec 1st 2008, 6:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dirk In Dubai
That beats my snapper!
Your snapper gets beaten regularly...
Old Dec 1st 2008, 7:03 pm
Mr Fix It

Your snapper gets beaten regularly...
yes, I'll freely admit to wanton snapper abuse... I'm not proud of it, but I blame it on my lack of dinner partners. Or vice-versa.
Old Dec 1st 2008, 7:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yes, I'll freely admit to wanton snapper abuse... I'm not proud of it, but I blame it on my lack of dinner partners. Or vice-versa.
Well I'lll go to dinner with you if that will shut you up...
Old Dec 1st 2008, 7:09 pm
Mr Fix It

Well I'lll go to dinner with you if that will shut you up...
you make it sound like a sympathy meal! I'd like to think you were joining me for the opportunity to engage in some mutual mastication, out of a yearning for culinary companionship? If that's the case indeed, I'll take you up on that!
Old Dec 1st 2008, 7:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you make it sound like a sympathy meal! I'd like to think you were joining me for the opportunity to engage in some mutual mastication, out of a yearning for culinary companionship? If that's the case indeed, I'll take you up on that!
You want to take me up??? Lovely...
make sure you buy me breakfast in the morning...And leave a fiver on the bedside table...
Old Dec 1st 2008, 7:12 pm
Mr Fix It

You want to take me up??? Lovely...
make sure you buy me breakfast in the morning...And leave a fiver on the bedside table...
a FIVER! well, alright, but don't you go thinking it'll come easy!
Old Dec 1st 2008, 7:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

a FIVER! well, alright, but don't you go thinking it'll come easy!
You get what you pay for...
If I turn out to be too good to be true, then I am...
Old Dec 1st 2008, 7:16 pm
Mr Fix It

You get what you pay for...
If I turn out to be too good to be true, then I am...
hahahaha!! Stop it
Old Dec 1st 2008, 7:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hahahaha!! Stop it
Too late...You turned me on...
Old Dec 1st 2008, 7:26 pm
Mr Fix It

Too late...You turned me on...
ok, let's take this outside.. email me

You do know how to email don't you? you just put your lips together and ... wait, wrong movie.
Old Dec 1st 2008, 7:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ok, let's take this outside.. email me

You do know how to email don't you? you just put your lips together and ... wait, wrong movie.
Baby, I may be dirt cheap, but I'm not dirt easy...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.