so dare we...

Old Nov 24th 2007, 6:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: so dare we...

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
of course...now speaking of being nice, you gonna pick me up on monday then...?

MM, xx
only if you promise to be more careful where you pu your hands this time!
Old Nov 24th 2007, 6:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
only if you promise to be more careful where you pu your hands this time!
well that cab driver was very attractive...

MM, xx
Old Nov 24th 2007, 6:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

well that cab driver was very attractive...

MM, xx
but putting your hands over his eyes wasnt wise
Old Nov 24th 2007, 6:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

but putting your hands over his eyes wasnt wise
yeah...but his driving became a hell of a lot better, non...

MM, xx
Old Nov 24th 2007, 6:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah...but his driving became a hell of a lot better, non...

MM, xx
couldnt have got much worse
Old Nov 25th 2007, 3:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

so...still just the 4 of us tomorrow then...??

no psp, jvr, pbf...??

MM, xx
Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

so...still just the 4 of us tomorrow then...??

no psp, jvr, pbf...??

MM, xx
no idea abt JVR.

and I have never heard of a poster on the bored called PlayStationPortable
but P2P aint coming
Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no idea abt JVR.

and I have never heard of a poster on the bored called PlayStationPortable
but P2P aint coming
ok pedantic arse...you know who i meant, lol...i don't think she likes us, she's only been once and never returned, haahaha...

MM, xx
Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ok pedantic arse...you know who i meant, lol...i don't think she likes us, she's only been once and never returned, haahaha...

MM, xx
being such a Pedant I really am a loss to the legal profession. They dont know what they missed out on.

she says she is busy at work again. but I am begining to think you and MH scared her off!
Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

being such a Pedant I really am a loss to the legal profession. They dont know what they missed out on.

she says she is busy at work again. but I am begining to think you and MH scared her off!
but, but...we were dead nice to her and pbf...sure it wasn't you...

MM, xx
Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:11 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
oh yes we were...even shared some unexpected stuff...so that can't have been the reason...
Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh yes we were...even shared some unexpected stuff...so that can't have been the reason...
that depends on what the unexpected stuff was
Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MM, xx
cant have been me! If I had tried it on then I would have expected never to see her again but I didnt
Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cant have been me! If I had tried it on then I would have expected never to see her again but I didnt
hmmm...are you sure you didn't...

MM, xx
Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hmmm...are you sure you didn't...

MM, xx
yeh Im sure!
maybe it was James

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.