Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

So is it the because the temperature is rising ...

So is it the because the temperature is rising ...

Old Jun 8th 2009, 7:15 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So is it the because the temperature is rising ...

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
I wait with baited breath..........
That's just boring, man! I thought they were supposed to be a bit hard not a bunch of wooses.
Old Jun 8th 2009, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

simple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i did...? wow, i must have been feeling ultra generous that day, lol...

MM, xx
i think i caught you at a weak moment
Old Jun 8th 2009, 7:36 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
That's just boring, man! I thought they were supposed to be a bit hard not a bunch of wooses.
lol i didnt notice you'd done that. plenty of time yet though
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:03 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alexa
Ya think?

I am sure it will be much before that...cause little commander will be a shivering wreck.....we Germans do learn from experience and perfect our strategy...
holocausttastic..

millions of Jews are testament to that...

And my 'little' frowline, I would eat you for breakfast dear...I work every day with Jerries and I am amazed at their arrogance.

I mean, after getting hammered twice, you think they would learn their place in the worlds society....below the Welsh...

Nobody likes Germans...even good Germans are embarrassed that more than likely somewhere in their not to distant past bloodline was a murdering Nazi...
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:07 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
holocausttastic..

And my 'little' frowline, I would eat you for breakfast dear...I work every day with Jerries and I am amazed at their arrogance.

I mean, after getting hammered twice, you think they would learn their place in the worlds society....below the Welsh...

Nobody likes Germans...even good Germans are embarrassed that more than likely somewhere in their not to distant past bloodline was a murdering Nazi...
The play on words is worthy of Stephen Fry, old boy.......
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:09 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

The play on words is worthy of Stephen Fry, old boy.......
i thank you sir.....
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:10 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

i thank you sir.....
No, no.. Thank you....
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:14 am
banned

No, no.. Thank you....
no, i insist...
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:24 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

no, i insist...
Please, it was my honour and privilige... Thank YOU....
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:31 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

no, i insist...
Please, it was my honour and privilige... Thank YOU....
Oh pleeeasse, you two are making me gack...

What is it with you two ....some kind of haggis munchers love-pact ??
Old Jun 9th 2009, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

holocausttastic..

What for God's sake is it with you and the second world war???? I was not even alive then.....

And just for your info, i'll give you this little tidbit....my grandfather was drafted into the war...he went through the whole thing, and not voluntarily I want to add, as many people. At the bitter end, he got caught at Stalinngrad, to stay in a Russian POW camp for 7 years. after seven years he escaped and walked, yes, walked home to his village in Germany. my mum, who had never seen her father before opened the door, and was frightened of the skelettal man in rags, covered with lice. Oh...and btw...when my grandpa arrived at the bus station in a town close to the village, he waited for a bus to take him for a long time...not because they would not arrive, no, because he had no money to pay for the fare, until one driver recognized him and took him home....may sound silly to you, as many things Germans do or don't do seem, but you know what, my grandpa had pride and integrity...maybe another thing you like to make fun of....

and since we are at it....how about this one...after my gran and my mum's house was bombed by the Brits,(my town was totally flattened,hardly anything left standing),she moved to the village. there she heard bread was availble at the next village...so she took her bicycle to go there. on the way, on a country road, she heard a plane coming.....this plane started shooting at her...she was the only person on this lane...before jumping in the ditch next to the road, she looked up, the plane flew very low, she saw the face of the British pilot shooting at her.

She does not harbor any anger towards any British person. She was never a Nazi.

And we are not hirsute either. Oh...and mum, after finishing school, went to England for 5 years..lived and worked there...has still many friends there. They don't mind that she is German.....some people seem to though....

And now, leave me the **** alone with your war.We all have our own stories.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 9:56 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

What for God's sake is it with you and the second world war???? I was not even alive then.....

And just for your info, i'll give you this little tidbit....my grandfather was drafted into the war...he went through the whole thing, and not voluntarily I want to add, as many people. At the bitter end, he got caught at Stalinngrad, to stay in a Russian POW camp for 7 years. after seven years he escaped and walked, yes, walked home to his village in Germany. my mum, who had never seen her father before opened the door, and was frightened of the skelettal man in rags, covered with lice. Oh...and btw...when my grandpa arrived at the bus station in a town close to the village, he waited for a bus to take him for a long time...not because they would not arrive, no, because he had no money to pay for the fare, until one driver recognized him and took him home....may sound silly to you, as many things Germans do or don't do seem, but you know what, my grandpa had pride and integrity...maybe another thing you like to make fun of....

and since we are at it....how about this one...after my gran and my mum's house was bombed by the Brits,(my town was totally flattened,hardly anything left standing),she moved to the village. there she heard bread was availble at the next village...so she took her bicycle to go there. on the way, on a country road, she heard a plane coming.....this plane started shooting at her...she was the only person on this lane...before jumping in the ditch next to the road, she looked up, the plane flew very low, she saw the face of the British pilot shooting at her.

And we are not hirsute either. Oh...and mum, after finishing school, went to England for 5 years..lived and worked there...has still many friends there. They don't mind that she is German.....some people seem to though....

A thought provoking post, Alexa......there are always two sides to a story
Old Jun 9th 2009, 9:57 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

We all have our own stories.
Few things are as simple as they appear. xx

-
Old Jun 9th 2009, 10:04 am
banned

My grandparents were killed..my father never met his dad. That still upsets him now and he is 67 years old..

To be fair, she would have a nerve having any anger towards any British person...

And i agree 2 sides to each story of course..but my point is that this superiority complex (read arrogance) that your average German displays has never changed or been humbled by the events of the last century.

but yea, lets drop the WW2 topic...
Old Jun 9th 2009, 10:07 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

but yea, lets drop the WW2 topic...[/QUOTE]

And what? go back to salmon fishing Commander.
You're a very naughty boy!

Last edited by Eva; Jun 9th 2009 at 10:09 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.