Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

So is it the because the temperature is rising ...

So is it the because the temperature is rising ...

Old Jun 9th 2009, 11:14 am
  #136  
Go on.. Pull my finger..
 
TGFKASE's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Dubai
Posts: 5,692
TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So is it the because the temperature is rising ...

Originally Posted by Meow View Post
You must be old.

-
Me mam would play it on a 'cassette tape' () in the car....

All Gods creatures have a place in the choir.......
TGFKASE is offline  
Old Jun 9th 2009, 11:16 am
  #137  
Go on.. Pull my finger..
 
TGFKASE's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Dubai
Posts: 5,692
TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So is it the because the temperature is rising ...

Originally Posted by BangleMan View Post
Stop, wait a minute Mr Postman's ?
Originally Posted by Grace O Malley View Post
oi sarf landan boy don't you dare knock the carpenters
God its like listening to a Black Sabbath LP backwards....

You always find hidden messages......

A blatant sexual message being sent there, methinks....
TGFKASE is offline  
Old Jun 9th 2009, 11:17 am
  #138  
BE Forum Addict
 
Grace O Malley's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Khaladiya Abu Dhabi
Posts: 4,181
Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So is it the because the temperature is rising ...

Originally Posted by TGFKASE View Post
Do I remember a couple'o tossers called Flanagan and Allen as well????
jesus now that does bring back memories, no good ones, listening to all that crap
Grace O Malley is offline  
Old Jun 9th 2009, 11:18 am
  #139  
Powered by cows
 
Autonomy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Location: currently Dubai, ex UK
Posts: 4,581
Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So is it the because the temperature is rising ...

Originally Posted by Meow View Post
You must be old.

-
care to explain on the avatar?
Autonomy is offline  
Old Jun 9th 2009, 11:20 am
  #140  
banned
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7,609
commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So is it the because the temperature is rising ...

Originally Posted by Autonomy View Post
care to explain on the avatar?
thats meow, she is really really ugly...

according to the ginger irishman...
commander is offline  
Old Jun 9th 2009, 11:22 am
  #141  
Bored liberal
 
Meow's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Over there ----->
Posts: 13,705
Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So is it the because the temperature is rising ...

Originally Posted by commander View Post
thats meow, she is really really ugly...

according to the ginger irishman...
True. It's me. I decided to come clean.

-
Meow is offline  
Old Jun 9th 2009, 11:28 am
  #142  
Hammer for Life
Thread Starter
 
BangleMan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Too far away from Upton Park, for my liking !
Posts: 5,524
BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So is it the because the temperature is rising ...

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley View Post
oi sarf landan boy don't you dare knock the carpenters
Oiii, Irish bird, less of the sarf london remark.....its east london !!
BangleMan is offline  
Old Jun 9th 2009, 11:31 am
  #143  
Hammer for Life
Thread Starter
 
BangleMan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Too far away from Upton Park, for my liking !
Posts: 5,524
BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So is it the because the temperature is rising ...

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley View Post
jesus now that does bring back memories, no good ones, listening to all that crap
Didnt they play up front for Charlton in the 80's ?
BangleMan is offline  
Old Jun 9th 2009, 11:35 am
  #144  
Hammer for Life
Thread Starter
 
BangleMan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Too far away from Upton Park, for my liking !
Posts: 5,524
BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So is it the because the temperature is rising ...

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley View Post
OK form an orderly queue,

who has a gripe with de Oirish den.
Not me, love the place, the people, and will , retire to a small village in Limerick one day....cant wait ! (and **** right off before you say it, no, it is not any time soon !)
BangleMan is offline  
Old Jun 9th 2009, 11:54 am
  #145  
BE Forum Addict
 
Grace O Malley's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Khaladiya Abu Dhabi
Posts: 4,181
Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So is it the because the temperature is rising ...

Originally Posted by commander View Post
thats meow, she is really really ugly...

according to the ginger irishman...
admons not Irish.
Grace O Malley is offline  
Old Jun 9th 2009, 12:35 pm
  #146  
banned
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7,609
commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So is it the because the temperature is rising ...

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley View Post
admons not Irish.
oh no hes not a bogtrot balaclava wearer from the North is he?...

get him kneecapped
commander is offline  
Old Jun 9th 2009, 12:43 pm
  #147  
Hammer for Life
Thread Starter
 
BangleMan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Too far away from Upton Park, for my liking !
Posts: 5,524
BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So is it the because the temperature is rising ...

Originally Posted by commander View Post
oh no hes not a bogtrot balaclava wearer from the North is he?...

get him kneecapped
Did the UDF wear balaclava's ??
BangleMan is offline  
Old Jun 9th 2009, 12:48 pm
  #148  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Abu Dhabi by body and Sydney by soul
Posts: 1,841
al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So is it the because the temperature is rising ...

Originally Posted by BangleMan View Post
Did the UDF wear balaclava's ??
Dunno, but the Crimeans started the look. Very Autumn '54
al dente is offline  
Old Jun 9th 2009, 12:50 pm
  #149  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Madam Medusa's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 18,187
Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So is it the because the temperature is rising ...

Originally Posted by Meow View Post
True. It's me. I decided to come clean.

-
thought i better tell you, green really isn't your colour though, lol...

MM, xx
Madam Medusa is offline  
Old Jun 9th 2009, 1:09 pm
  #150  
Bored liberal
 
Meow's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Over there ----->
Posts: 13,705
Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So is it the because the temperature is rising ...

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa View Post
thought i better tell you, green really isn't your colour though, lol...

MM, xx
Bit of a problem that...

-
Meow is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.