so ???

Old Jun 9th 2009, 4:31 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default so ???

The ipod......has to be the best invention ever.....would be totally lost without mine !!!

so what you listening to on your ipod at the moment ?

Im listening to The Killers, Kings of Leon, James Morrisson, and Springsteen of course.....and love the 'Genuis' programme on the ipod, which allows you to select one song, and then it goes off and finds 24 similar types of music on your ipod and makes a playlist....

And to think I used to to think having a tape cassette and taping the Top 40 on a Sunday night was the mutts nuts....
Old Jun 9th 2009, 4:51 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: so ???

Originally Posted by BangleMan
The ipod......has to be the best invention ever.....would be totally lost without mine !!!

Im listening to The Killers, Kings of Leon, James Morrisson, and Springsteen of course.....and love the 'Genuis' programme on the ipod, which allows you to select one song, and then it goes off and finds 24 similar types of music on your ipod and makes a playlist....

And to think I used to to think having a tape cassette and taping the Top 40 on a Sunday night was the mutts nuts....
Just managed to get the entire Buddha Bar back catalogue, and topped up my MOS and Hed Kandi collections as well.. Of course, I dont use my iPod in the car as I have a 20GB HD on my car stereo..... Came with the car BM, you know....
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:04 am
Forum Regular

Location: Currently in The Greens (arrived in Dubai on 22nd May 2009!).
FunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really nice

I would be lost without mine at the gym...great for compilations. All my upbeat tracks help me get through my hour there!

I definitely need to download some new tunes though..!
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:28 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FunnyFeline
I would be lost without mine at the gym...great for compilations. All my upbeat tracks help me get through my hour there!

i can lend you my portable 'hard-drive'....
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

what a generous guy
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:30 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FunnyFeline

is that all? hardly worth attending..
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:33 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

But they dont call it a 'flash' drive coz its fancy.. Its the time the d/l takes to occur...

Dont blink....
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:37 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
But they dont call it a 'flash' drive coz its fancy.. Its the time the d/l takes to occur...

Dont blink....
no, its a portable hard drive......carry it with me everywhere, cos you never know when you will need to whip it out and download
Old Jun 9th 2009, 6:49 am
Banned

Taz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to all

Just managed to get the entire Buddha Bar back catalogue, and topped up my MOS and Hed Kandi collections as well.. Of course, I dont use my iPod in the car as I have a 20GB HD on my car stereo..... Came with the car BM, you know....

Hed Kandi and MOS - so old hat

LOL
Old Jun 9th 2009, 7:27 am
Hammer for Life

**** that....The Buddha Bar collection !....would send me to sleep in 2 mins

S'pose you pop that collection on for those long tantric sex sessions of yours.......although I must admit that I thought the collection lasted a bit longer than 47 seconds
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

simple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to all

I never thought so but won an 80Gb one (yeah you hate me i get that alot) and i love it, very eclectic mix but in the UK i am on a train 4 hours a day and i defo would be lost without it especially the films you can now rent!!!
No comments on others music taste as i have some real dodgy stuff on mine
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:35 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simple2204
I never thought so but won an 80Gb one (yeah you hate me i get that alot) and i love it, very eclectic mix but in the UK i am on a train 4 hours a day and i defo would be lost without it especially the films you can now rent!!!
No comments on others music taste as i have some real dodgy stuff on mine
Go on then, fess up -what in your opinion is the dodgiest music you have on it?
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:39 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

For my training rides on my nano, I have the following.

Rage against the machine
Foo Fighters
The Who.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

simple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Eva
Go on then, fess up -what in your opinion is the dodgiest music you have on it?
Lots of 80's cheesy pop, The Saturdays, Red Light Company (although there is one good song on there) The Rifles on account i was drunk and clicked on the wrong thing some dodgy Michael Bolton and The Streets, Jordin Sparks and Charlie Lansborough. That is a taste of the dodgy i have lots of other stuff as well
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simple2204
Lots of 80's cheesy pop, The Saturdays, Red Light Company (although there is one good song on there) The Rifles on account i was drunk and clicked on the wrong thing some dodgy Michael Bolton and The Streets, Jordin Sparks and Charlie Lansborough. That is a taste of the dodgy i have lots of other stuff as well
michael bolton...??? omg, is there any way of retracting karma, lol...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.