Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

SJP pregnant (well, sort of)...

SJP pregnant (well, sort of)...

Old Apr 30th 2009, 6:30 am
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: SJP pregnant (well, sort of)...

however with my taste in footwear lately (croc flip flop saga) that may be open to questioning
Old Apr 30th 2009, 6:30 am
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MataHari
and you know about these things...
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - we were posting at the same time
Old Apr 30th 2009, 6:31 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moto111
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - we were posting at the same time
Old Apr 30th 2009, 6:32 am
???

and you know about these things...

Am I redeemed any if I do admit to also having a pair of Jimmy Choo's, for me its often a toss up between Jimmy's or Crocs, too many choices.....
Old Apr 30th 2009, 6:45 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moto111
Am I redeemed any if I do admit to also having a pair of Jimmy Choo's, for me its often a toss up between Jimmy's or Crocs, too many choices.....
oh go on then...
have to be honest, I am not much of a shoe person, or designer brands in general...so I really wouldn't recognise Jimmy Choo's or anything else for that matter...
Old Apr 30th 2009, 12:05 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
...with twin girls! I wonder why she isn't carrying them herself? Maybe she didn't want to ruin her figure.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ate-twins.html
So much for you going on about feminism and supporting the sisterhood the other day...

Maybe she really hated being pregnant last time, or found it very hard. Maybe she cannot get pregnant - it isn't easy at 44. Who knows - it is their business. I am not a fan of hers (the irony of her perfume being called Beautiful!) but she doesn't seem as daft as many actresses and has a stable marriage. I don't she has paraded her son either and at least he hasn't been lumbered with a wacky name.

And in case anyone is vaguely interested, I met Mel Gibson's girlfriend sveral times some years ago when she was with Tim Dalton. She was very nice & friendly.

-
Old Apr 30th 2009, 12:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
So much for you going on about feminism and supporting the sisterhood the other day...
it's not feminist-barbie day today...catch up...

MM, xx
Old Apr 30th 2009, 12:19 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
it's not feminist-barbie day today...catch up...

MM, xx
I find it hard to keep up...

-
Old Apr 30th 2009, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

I'm just intrigued, that's all - nought wrong with that.

I probably know more about IVF, etc, than most, and cannot fathom why they are taking this route. The notion that she may be doing it for vanity reasons is not beyond the realms of possibility.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

the fact that you've been able to conceive once, doesn't automatically mean that you can get pregnant again...
The doctor told us otherwise...
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

oh I think she is horrible...very unattractive
(have to admit I have never seen Sex in the City, so only know her from pics in magazines)
Exactly...I really can't see any reason why people find her attractive or loveable...
Originally Posted by annacarna
never seen it either. Have seen her on some talk shows , very false and that whinny voice..
Makes me want to throw the TV out the balcony...
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:08 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
I'm just intrigued, that's all - nought wrong with that.

I probably know more about IVF, etc, than most, and cannot fathom why they are taking this route. The notion that she may be doing it for vanity reasons is not beyond the realms of possibility.
I am sure there are quite a few medical reasons why some women cannot have IVF...it's hardly a 100% guarantee type thing...
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:09 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Confucius
The doctor told us otherwise...
there is still that amount of 'luck' involved...even when both partners are perfectly healty there are still no guarantees...and sometimes it
's just a simple case of running out of time...
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

there is still that amount of 'luck' involved...even when both partners are perfectly healty there are still no guarantees...and sometimes it
's just a simple case of running out of time...
I see...Well...
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:12 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Confucius
I see...Well...
just keep up the good work...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.