Six Nations

Old Mar 12th 2018, 4:42 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Six Nations

Of course I have to bump this

Good win again for Ireland helped by some really terrible finishing from Scotland, should have been much closer.

Anyhow set up for a great Paddy's day game with England for the grand slam. Dare to dream
Old Mar 13th 2018, 6:28 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
Anyhow set up for a great Paddy's day game with England for the grand slam. Dare to dream
I've never wanted to win a game more.
Old Mar 13th 2018, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
(Yes I know it's the wrong game but)...

Your lot were total rubbish at The Cathedral on the Hill on Saturday, if anything we should have but 5+ past you, no surprise you're looking for (yet another) manager now. Your players just couldn't be bothered.

Do you think you'll survive the drop? I hope you do, and WHU go down with Stoke and WBA.
Old Mar 13th 2018, 7:00 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
(Yes I know it's the wrong game but)...

Your lot were total rubbish at The Cathedral on the Hill on Saturday, if anything we should have but 5+ past you, no surprise you're looking for (yet another) manager now. Your players just couldn't be bothered.

Do you think you'll survive the drop? I hope you do, and WHU go down with Stoke and WBA.
I didn't get a chance to see it but saw words like abysmal and disgraceful being thrown around. He's needed the sack for months now...praying we get someone good in who gives that new-manager-bounce and we stay up.

WHU should just be banned from football. Awful club, awful fans, just all awful.
I bet on WBA, Stoke and Huddersfield to go down at 7/1.
Old Mar 13th 2018, 7:07 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

WHU should just be banned from football. Awful club, awful fans, just all awful.
Spot on. They have an extraordinary sense of entitlement and get protection from the likes of Trevor Brooking whenever they do anything bad, like with Carlos Tevez. Other clubs would have had points deducted. They're nearly as bad as Leeds.
Old Mar 13th 2018, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Spot on. They have an extraordinary sense of entitlement and get protection from the likes of Trevor Brooking whenever they do anything bad, like with Carlos Tevez. Other clubs would have had points deducted. They're nearly as bad as Leeds.
The owners are asset stripping the club, sold the land to a property developer they're linked with, got a stupidly cheap price on the London stadium (I wonder how much Khan trousered on that deal).

They could easily go the way of rangers, but hey, the owners made a shed load of cash.

Despicable.
Old Mar 13th 2018, 7:43 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Ha, yes I can imagine having the championship trophy handed over to Ireland at Twickenham is a bit upsetting for the English fans.

Anyhow I'm hoping primarily for a good game of rugby, the added spur of denying a grand slam should up the English performance.
Old Mar 13th 2018, 9:50 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
Ha, yes I can imagine having the championship trophy handed over to Ireland at Twickenham is a bit upsetting for the English fans.

Anyhow I'm hoping primarily for a good game of rugby, the added spur of denying a grand slam should up the English performance.
That bit doesn't bother me greatly. It's the opportunity to upset/deny one of the ABE-ers. We rarely get that treat.

If this England squad can't get up for it I'll be gutted. We've got quite robotic in the way we seem to have been beating some teams very easily in previous tests (before this 6N) and just carry on without the fight that rugby needs to be built on. Like a bunch of gym-monkey-robots who wouldn't break a grape in a fruit fight.

We'll see. Eddie Jones has the character to remind them how much they should leave on the field each test.
Old Mar 13th 2018, 11:03 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

That bit doesn't bother me greatly. It's the opportunity to upset/deny one of the ABE-ers. We rarely get that treat.

If this England squad can't get up for it I'll be gutted. We've got quite robotic in the way we seem to have been beating some teams very easily in previous tests (before this 6N) and just carry on without the fight that rugby needs to be built on. Like a bunch of gym-monkey-robots who wouldn't break a grape in a fruit fight.

We'll see. Eddie Jones has the character to remind them how much they should leave on the field each test.
just back from Paris and think you nailed it there Scamp
Old Mar 13th 2018, 11:06 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

You're just sickened because we did it to you lot. Twice. I expect England to be as up for this as the arse were for the League cup...

And I'm sure I am not the only Irishman who enjoyed the second half of France-England even more than any of Ireland's matches this year.
Old Mar 13th 2018, 11:19 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
You're just sickened because we did it to you lot. Twice. I expect England to be as up for this as the arse were for the League cup...

And I'm sure I am not the only Irishman who enjoyed the second half of France-England even more than any of Ireland's matches this year.
This is why I want it to happen.
Old Mar 13th 2018, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond repute

What has changed for England? They are now being correctly penalized for infringements, especially at the breakdown and previously they were not...just need the same to happen to the Kiwis.
Old Mar 13th 2018, 12:18 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pongo
What has changed for England? They are now being correctly penalized for infringements, especially at the breakdown and previously they were not...just need the same to happen to the Kiwis.
overly simplistic assessment.....
Old Mar 13th 2018, 12:23 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike
Old Mar 13th 2018, 12:40 pm
Knee deep and rising

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike
England don't seem to have much variation in their play in the backs for me. It's all a bit predictable.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.