Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Sick....but made me laugh..

Wikiposts

Sick....but made me laugh..

Old May 14th 2008, 8:18 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sick....but made me laugh..

* An Austrian woman is like a good wine. Best left to mature in a cellar.

* I've just bought this Austrian girls diary off ebay. Its not very interesting it just says:

Monday: Stayed in
Tuesday: Stayed in
Wednesday: Stayed in.

* Austrian authorities have said that Josef Fritzl has been improving as a father as of late. In fact, police have said that he has "Been coming into his own".

* The Austrians have taken their fondness for the Sound of Music too far.
They even have their own Von Trapped family.

* Just when we thought Madeleine McCann was pi***ng the World Hide & Seek Record, some Austrian bird romps home with a 24 year claim!

* Official advice on sex education for Austrian teenagers is to keep them in the dark as long as possible.

* Austrian authorities are worried by the rapid drop in stag nights after it was learnt they actually do lock up their daughters.

* The Austrian interbred Fritzl family have been moved to a safe place, where it is believed they will blend in seamlessly into the local society... Aberdeen , Scotland .
Old May 14th 2008, 9:23 pm
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sick....but made me laugh..

Picture the scene; 1984, a supermarket in Austria.

Josef Fritzl; "Now, Elisabeth, give me a hand with putting these groceries in the trolley."

Elisabeth; "Up yours, Dad! I'm eighteen! I wanna go to the Wham concert with my friends, then see Ghostbusters at the cinema, and there's nothing you can do about it, old man!"

Josef; "Just wait 'till I get you home, young lady! You're gonna get such a hiding..."