Showtime

Old Apr 5th 2009, 5:25 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Showtime

Originally Posted by Spugsy
the football and family guy, thats about it, apart from the odd film out of about 30 or so, and sometimes MTV chill in the morning as I'm getting ready for work.
actually just saw on bbc prime they are now showing tittybangbang and the mighty boosh, ace.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 5:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BangleMan
even more unbelievable is that with Liverpool's win yesterday, we mathematically cannot win the EPL this season.....am gutted....
Dont mention the war!
Old Apr 5th 2009, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sandboy
didn't realise they had the Ashes, excellent news

any craic on football next season ?

premier and below ?
Hopefully they will still have Prem and Championship next year as its not too bad a service... Plus they have rugby and cricket tours, so keeps me happy....
Old Apr 5th 2009, 5:47 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Hopefully they will still have Prem and Championship next year as its not too bad a service... Plus they have rugby and cricket tours, so keeps me happy....
Yes they will be showing the British Lions tour of South Africa as well as the Ashes so I will be keeping up my Dhs87 monthly payments. We also love CSI, Bones, Ghost Whisperer, Survivor and all that stuff. As for comedy, the Simpsons seem to be on more than anything else. Not my cup of tea but good if you like it.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 6:18 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I have teh sky+ type box thing mate, you can pause, record etc etc on it,

its not HD though, it is pretty good mind you.
Just checked and apparently as my Showtime comes via Du, the only set top box's they do is the one I have (very basic) although they tell me they are planning to launch the 'Recordable Set Top Box' in May and will upgrade all existing customers with these......famous last words...
Old Apr 5th 2009, 6:34 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Just checked and apparently as my Showtime comes via Du, the only set top box's they do is the one I have (very basic) although they tell me they are planning to launch the 'Recordable Set Top Box' in May and will upgrade all existing customers with these......famous last words...
do you have to get it through Du then?
Old Apr 5th 2009, 6:42 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Aye, Springs is the same as Marina.. Only thru Du, basic box and no HDMI output...

Show Comedy has 2 excellent shows 10pm and 10.30pm.. Daily Show w/ John Stewart and The Colbert Report... They are probably the most reliable way to get political news from the US.....!!!

Oh, and google John Stewart vs. Jim Cramer.. An excellent match up where he nails the Mad Money host......
Old Apr 5th 2009, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Show Comedy has 2 excellent shows 10pm and 10.30pm.. Daily Show w/ John Stewart and The Colbert Report... They are probably the most reliable way to get political news from the US.....!!!
Couldn't stand that john guy and then watched it one day and started to like the show, then obviously watched colbert.

Gone off cobert a bit now as his show doesn't have much substance and he just seems to like his own voice.

The daily show wjs is decent enough.

There's golf on tv right now!!!!

Anyone know if the US masters is being covered this week?
Old Apr 5th 2009, 3:16 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jeeper
Couldn't stand that john guy and then watched it one day and started to like the show, then obviously watched colbert.

Gone off cobert a bit now as his show doesn't have much substance and he just seems to like his own voice.

The daily show wjs is decent enough.

There's golf on tv right now!!!!:thumbup:

Anyone know if the US masters is being covered this week?
Atilla aint happy I just switched channels to watch Emmerdale
Old Apr 5th 2009, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Atilla aint happy I just switched channels to watch Emmerdale
Shouldn't you be cooking dinner?

Last edited by Jeeper; Apr 5th 2009 at 3:25 pm.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 3:28 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jeeper
Shouldn't you be cooking dinner?
done it
Old Apr 5th 2009, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

boroboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Showtime is crap but if you are a football fan there is no choice. I don't know how they justify two comedy channels. My favourite program is Banged up Abroad on Nat Geo Adventure, especially the ones where some ugly bloke is talked into bringing shed loads of coke back from Peru by some stunna and then can't believe that actually he was duped and has to spend 10 years in some shithole prison. Genius.
Old Apr 12th 2009, 8:47 am
Just Joined

martin-f will become famous soon enoughmartin-f will become famous soon enough

hi i live in the uk and i am looking for showtime for footy i do have a slingbox connected upto a sat system for a return share and was wondering if anyone who has a slingbox would be interested
thanks in advance for any replies
martin
Old Apr 12th 2009, 8:54 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by martin-f
hi i live in the uk and i am looking for showtime for footy i do have a slingbox connected upto a sat system for a return share and was wondering if anyone who has a slingbox would be interested
thanks in advance for any replies
martin
surely you got the footy on the telly there anyway?
Old Apr 12th 2009, 9:09 am
Just Joined

martin-f will become famous soon enoughmartin-f will become famous soon enough

hi bluecat
showtime are showing all prem 3pm kickoffs and sky do not show them live
i do get the footy by streaming but the quality is not good and i do get a few on my sat system but not always in english
showtime is the package to have for uk footy but we need a big dish to get it thanks for your reply
martin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.