Shaven Heads

Old Aug 12th 2008, 5:56 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shaven Heads

Go on, you have to say it...repeat after me "I pitty the fool" . I think it was just being a big guy with the collosal watch, chain, black t-shirt and shaved head that made you look like a bouncer .

The watch isn't that big (it's just closer to the camera than everything else ) I have stopped wearing the chain outside the T-shirt as well now, far to chav.

B
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:20 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Shaven Heads

You would look really cool in a contemporary American high cut three button dark suit with a long sleeve needle drop t-shirt (preferably without a V-neck). Seriously I'd bet you would get tired of people comming up and asking if you owned the club/bar you where in .
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:46 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

You would look really cool in a contemporary American high cut three button dark suit with a long sleeve needle drop t-shirt (preferably without a V-neck). Seriously I'd bet you would get tired of people comming up and asking if you owned the club/bar you where in .
Can you show me what you mean?

B
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:11 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison
If it's the same guy I think you mean, he was from Birkenhead, proppa scouse!

He was like
aye thats him! Gav, scouse lad I play football with, heh.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:12 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
I used to wear a bomber jacket when I was a younger lad and I'm biggish with a skinhead and people always thought I was a bouncer...
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:18 am
100% British Beef

I used to wear a bomber jacket when I was a younger lad and I'm biggish with a skinhead and people always thought I was a bouncer...
Did it have 'Technics' on the back? I had one of those and then went on the the Dreamscape Bomber Jacket with the Hologram face on the back and my Herbie Jeans
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:57 am
why ayeeeee man!

Did it have 'Technics' on the back? I had one of those and then went on the the Dreamscape Bomber Jacket with the Hologram face on the back and my Herbie Jeans
nah it was in my skinhead/ska days rather than raving days.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 1:52 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Well, thats enough pandering to the girls. Gentlemen if I could just have you invest a little of you bandwidth in this tasty little number: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7554666.stm

Great figure - Check
Nice accent - Check

Now assemble into a neat pannel for marking and generally smutty remarks that would be excellent.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 6:26 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Well, thats enough pandering to the girls. Gentlemen if I could just have you invest a little of you bandwidth in this tasty little number: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7554666.stm

Great figure - Check
Nice accent - Check

Now assemble into a neat pannel for marking and generally smutty remarks that would be excellent.
I used to be a gymnast when I was younger...still pretty flexible now
nice girl...but no apparent personality...not that you would care about that...
Old Aug 13th 2008, 6:48 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Originally Posted by MataHari
not that you would care about that...
Actually it does bother me (and other guys I assume), given a choice intelligence and personality are important...but so is a great set of "assets" .
Old Aug 13th 2008, 6:53 am
100% British Beef

I used to be a gymnast when I was younger...still pretty flexible now
nice girl...but no apparent personality...not that you would care about that...
I think her body is nice but not sure about the face, she's not my type to be honest.

And yes personality is really important, I hate a bird you can't talk to and airheads need not apply

B
Old Aug 13th 2008, 7:06 am
Truth is the safest lie.

And yes personality is really important, I hate a bird you can't talk to and airheads need not apply
You judge the poor girl on her face and then say that personality is important?

You and Dutchie should start a club . I'm more than willing to admit that at a cafe or bar I'll usually talk to prettier girls first but really from then on I could sway either way depending on how she responds.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 7:12 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Actually it does bother me (and other guys I assume), given a choice intelligence and personality are important...but so is a great set of "assets" .
I can't believe you took that bait...
Old Aug 13th 2008, 7:14 am
100% British Beef

I'm more than willing to admit that at a cafe or bar I'll usually talk to prettier girls first
You are so shallow.....

B
Old Aug 13th 2008, 9:11 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Wink Re: Shaven Heads

You are so shallow.....
You manage to make that sound like a bad thing?!! I figure that whoever I marry at least one of us should be good looking .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.