Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

And the "Sexiest Woman Alive" award goes to.....

And the "Sexiest Woman Alive" award goes to.....

Old Apr 12th 2011, 10:33 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And the "Sexiest Woman Alive" award goes to.....

Is a woman's sex appeal based only on her looks? Is her personality, sense of humour, way she walks etc not part of the equation?
Old Apr 12th 2011, 10:42 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Is a woman's sex appeal based only on her looks? Is her personality, sense of humour, way she walks etc not part of the equation?
Absolutely, but then we'd end up discussing only those women we'd had the opportunity to meet and interact with. So in my case I'd be choosing the sexiest of, oooh, at least seven.
Old Apr 12th 2011, 10:51 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

Stop introducing reality into the equation please
Old Apr 12th 2011, 10:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

No. It's their ability to discuss tax efficient financial planning products that does it for me
Old Apr 12th 2011, 10:53 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
No. It's their ability to discuss tax efficient financial planning products that does it for me
Either that or hand-lip coordination.
Old Apr 12th 2011, 10:55 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Freak.
Old Apr 12th 2011, 10:56 am
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by weasel central
Stop introducing reality into the equation please
Sorry.

If we're ignoring all reality I'd like either Robert Redford or Robert Plant as they were in 1973 please.
Old Apr 12th 2011, 11:24 am
Hit 16's

Sorry.

If we're ignoring all reality I'd like either Robert Redford or Robert Plant as they were in 1973 please.
Seeing as you like Roberts, this is Sir Robert Alexander Watson-Watt, FRS, the inventor of radar, in 1973. I bet you he had a personality to beat both Redford and Plant.

And the "Sexiest Woman Alive" award goes to.....-watsonwatt.gif
Old Apr 12th 2011, 11:37 am