September 11th 2001

Old Sep 11th 2007, 5:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute
Default September 11th 2001

Can you remember where you were and what were you doing ???
Old Sep 11th 2007, 5:39 am
Greying Member

Rog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: September 11th 2001

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
In Bahrain, on a sofa, watching CNN and BBC World in astonishment.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 5:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rog_Rams
In Bahrain, on a sofa, watching CNN and BBC World in astonishment.
I was in LHR running arround like a loon as my airlines were United Airlines and Air Canada... Glad you had your feet up
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

In Toronto on holiday. Turned out to be no much of a holiday- BA lost my luggage between Newcastle and Gatwick when I flew out on the 10th but said not to worry, they would put it on a flight on the 11th. It was 3 weeks before I saw my suitcase again but at least I did get it back. Bit smelly in Canada though after 5 days in the same clothes..
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:05 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
I was sat eating my dinner, TV turned down low as nipper was asleep. All i remember looking at was a burning building, thinking wonder where that is!!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

The 1st I knew of it was I called one of the United reps and all she kept on saying was ''Oh my God'' ''Oh my God'' my 1st thought was Crap what have we done wrong now !!!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

was working my last day for my company in Antwerp! the prat I worked for was sure it was just an accident even after the second plane hit!

Had my parents visiting and when I got back to my apartment they were watching it on the news. shortly after the first tower fell! It was a truely horrific and barbaric day
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

at work...all crowded round the tv watching in horror and sheer disbelief...

MM, xx
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

maranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to all

Working in Luxembourg in an office next to the airport. Internet went down so we went to a kebab house on the way home and watched in on their tv.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:17 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

in cyprus on holiday, we flew back here on the 12th - it was a very quiet flight
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
in cyprus on holiday, we flew back here on the 12th - it was a very quiet flight
have had that experience before. When the TWA plane to Paris exploded over Long Island I was in a hotel a few miles away! I flew out of JFK on one of the first TWA flights the following morning down to Houston. Was very muted at the airport and on the flight! Some famous woman from Houston had been on the flight that exploded so it was just as bad on arrival.

Found out later that my mother had called my office in France because she knew I was flying back to Paris around that date and didnt know what Airline I was using!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:38 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I was in Jeddah keeping a low profile, half expecting the USA to bomb the place in retribution...
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

maranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to all

So who done it?
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Tootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond repute

I was at home having one of the last god almighty rows with the ex, that soon shut us up ..

Having heard about it on and off for a few years, I actually watched Farenheit 9/11 last night. I wonder which bits weren't true.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tootsie Frickensprinkles
I was at home having one of the last god almighty rows with the ex, that soon shut us up ..

Having heard about it on and off for a few years, I actually watched Farenheit 9/11 last night. I wonder which bits weren't true.
There was another video on the internet. I'll try and post up a link later. Really good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.