Save my Pussy!

Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:27 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Save my Pussy!

Hiya

I am setting up a fund to try and raise cash to fly my cats from Abu Dhabi to the UK!
Ive put an open group on facebook and if you are one of my friends you will receive an invite to join the group and donate!
If not you can still help me get them back via donations to my paypal account! ...

PM me for details otherwise its all over my Facebook!

The save the pussy group is open for anyone to access!

Just ask around anyone you know just 1gbp will help!

Thanks
Twinkle, Midnight & Miracle x
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:42 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Save my Pussy!

Hey Everybody
Shadya wants me to buy her a small car but I don't have enough cash available. If you have any, please let me know and I will collect it for her.
Many thanks
Lionheart
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:49 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Hey Everybody
Shadya wants me to buy her a small car but I don't have enough cash available. If you have any, please let me know and I will collect it for her.
Many thanks
Lionheart
A car is an object its not gonna die you are both working not out on your ear with zero money waiting for you cats to die might be a slight difference there!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 10:36 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Hiya

I am setting up a fund to try and raise cash to fly my cats from Abu Dhabi to the UK!
Ive put an open group on facebook and if you are one of my friends you will receive an invite to join the group and donate!
If not you can still help me get them back via donations to my paypal account! ...

PM me for details otherwise its all over my Facebook!

The save the pussy group is open for anyone to access!

Just ask around anyone you know just 1gbp will help!

Thanks
Twinkle, Midnight & Miracle x

good luck with Twinkle
Old Nov 27th 2008, 11:05 am
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
good luck with Twinkle
Thanks BC ... my mum said if I get them there she will take them until they can be placed in a perm home in the Uk ..My mate in Uk is onto the Quarantine for them so fingers crossed ...
Old Nov 27th 2008, 11:12 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks BC ... my mum said if I get them there she will take them until they can be placed in a perm home in the Uk ..My mate in Uk is onto the Quarantine for them so fingers crossed ...

if they have rabies vaccinations etc you don't have to put them into quarantine. Surely it would be better to re home them here rather than put them through quarantine and the trauma of re homing again?
Old Nov 27th 2008, 11:18 am
Here comes the Sun

if they have rabies vaccinations etc you don't have to put them into quarantine. Surely it would be better to re home them here rather than put them through quarantine and the trauma of re homing again?
Yep they are advertised but nothing has come back from it soooo dont want them to be put to sleep! If taking them back prevents that then I will have to take em back!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 12:03 pm
Concierge

http://www.mydubaicommunity.com/inde...d=12&Itemid=32
Old Nov 27th 2008, 12:08 pm
Here comes the Sun

They are already on there perhaps Midi is too ugly ...
Old Nov 27th 2008, 12:19 pm
Concierge

They are already on there perhaps Midi is too ugly ...
you need to go back and put your phone number or e mail ID on them though, not everyone is registered with them.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:19 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

it would be MILES easier to re-home them here.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:26 pm
Here comes the Sun

you need to go back and put your phone number or e mail ID on them though, not everyone is registered with them.
my tel number is on there!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:27 pm
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by Spugsy
it would be MILES easier to re-home them here.
I'm trying no one wants them!
Old Nov 28th 2008, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

highlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to all

I am sure one of the local curry houses may be interested aloo chat anyone
Old Nov 29th 2008, 8:48 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Keep trying, its christmas soon, someone will want them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.