Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Saudi hacks of cat's tail , makes Youtube video

Saudi hacks of cat's tail , makes Youtube video

Old Jun 15th 2012, 5:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Saudi hacks of cat's tail , makes Youtube video

http://www.emirates247.com/news/regi...06-13-1.462903

According to the miserable excuse for a human, the cat damaged his car fan.

Wonder if the authorities will take action because doesn't Islam forbid animal cruelty
Old Jun 15th 2012, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saudi hacks of cat's tail , makes Youtube video

Sick fckers
One of the kittens in my neighbourhood in Abu Dhabi hasn't a tail. He's a lovely little thing and yes I feed him. Daren't think how he lost his tail
Old Jun 15th 2012, 10:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saudiflares
Sick fckers
One of the kittens in my neighbourhood in Abu Dhabi hasn't a tail. He's a lovely little thing and yes I feed him. Daren't think how he lost his tail
Maybe the same was as my spring spaniels in the UK all had docked tails.
Old Jun 16th 2012, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by saudiflares
Sick fckers
He deserves to have his Trouser Snake cut-off with a blunt knife!
Old Jun 16th 2012, 9:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackthehat
And forcibly fed to him.
Old Jun 16th 2012, 9:23 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
And forcibly fed to him.
bout says it all.
Old Jun 16th 2012, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
And forcibly fed to him.
oh no, it should be "preserved" so he can look at it every day and remember what it once was like.....
Old Jun 16th 2012, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

If this is the level of respect given to Animals, what is the hope for Human Beings; in a land that is firmly set in 1433? (Is that just past Half-Past-Two?)

It reminds me of our Iraqi 'Security' who used the Street Cats for Target Practice! - I had taken-in two street cats in order to keep down the Rats in the 'Shit Hole' that I had to refer to as 'Home!' One Friday Morning, there was the 'Rapid Rattle' of an AK47! - Cats were gone, and were being held-up by their tails!

(Piss Be Upon Them!)
Old Jun 16th 2012, 9:49 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alexa
oh no, it should be "preserved" so he can look at it every day and remember what it once was like.....
Well if you are going to petrify it then maybe fed isn't the best option... perhaps somewhere else, say........ repeatedly.
Old Jun 16th 2012, 10:52 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

If this is the level of respect given to Animals, what is the hope for Human Beings; in a land that is firmly set in 1433? (Is that just past Half-Past-Two?)

(Piss Be Upon Them!)
Nice piece of racism there, buddy. One guy does it, so they're all the same. Take a trawl through the Daily Mail and apply the same logic based on grannies getting beaten up and children abused in UK. Have you checked that your wife's (or your) makeup is abuse-free? Do you thoroughly check that all the meat you eat has been killed humanely? Do you refuse to eat eggs that come from battery hens?
Old Jun 16th 2012, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beaverstate
Well if you are going to petrify it then maybe fed isn't the best option... perhaps somewhere else, say........ repeatedly.
Hmm....well,...that might not necessarily distress the person...
Old Jun 16th 2012, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Nice piece of racism there, buddy. One guy does it, so they're all the same. Take a trawl through the Daily Mail and apply the same logic based on grannies getting beaten up and children abused in UK. Have you checked that your wife's (or your) makeup is abuse-free? Do you thoroughly check that all the meat you eat has been killed humanely? Do you refuse to eat eggs that come from battery hens?
1 Do not read the Daily Mail! - Tory Pap!
2 Not Married and do not wear Make-Up!
3 Do not eat Meat!
4 Do not eat Eggs!

Perhaps I should have said 'Piss be upon HIM!' Referring specifically to the perpetrator! Apologies if I offended anyone by not adhering to the Strict Rules of 'Political Correctness' espoused by BE!
Old Jun 16th 2012, 12:30 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

3 Do not eat Meat!
4 Do not eat Eggs!

Perhaps I should have said 'Piss be upon HIM!' Referring specifically to the perpetrator! Apologies if I offended anyone by not adhering to the Strict Rules of 'Political Correctness' espoused by BE!
Err...right, that's taken the wind out of my sails. Fair enough. On the other hand, it does make you a Grauniad-reading, vegetarian bachelor
Old Jun 16th 2012, 12:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Err...right, that's taken the wind out of my sails. Fair enough. On the other hand, it does make you a Grauniad-reading, vegetarian bachelor
The 'mental' image is complete
Old Jun 16th 2012, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

3 Do not eat Meat!
4 Do not eat Eggs!

oh...you should be every Vegan/treehugger single girl
's dream come true!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.