Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The Saturday Debate: "Is Megan Fox Looking A Bit Thin?"

The Saturday Debate: "Is Megan Fox Looking A Bit Thin?"

Old Jun 6th 2010, 7:15 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Saturday Debate: "Is Megan Fox Looking A Bit Thin?"

Originally Posted by kittycat1
bahtatboy- really?
Horses for courses...

I like extremes. The pics of Megan Fox are moving towards the edge (with the 6-pack), but the problem is that her bust seems to be suffering (hence my tongue-in-cheek comment about the silicone). The quickest way to a 6-pack is to go the starvation route, as per the horrendously skinny models pictured above. On the other hand, Mel B and the other one have, in my view, taken the muscle development to the optimal point while still retaining the nice wobbly bits (mayble they're enhanced, maybe not).

And surely there's also room for admiration of those who are willing and able not to compromise? Especially from us mere mortals who strive but fail. The ladies in question got what they have by absolute dedication and a refusal to compromise: that in itself is sexy.
The Saturday Debate: "Is Megan Fox Looking A Bit Thin?"-serena-williams-nude-jane-magazine.jpg

(And just for the record, the pics of Beckham register as aesthetically pleasing, but nothing more...)
Old Jun 6th 2010, 7:19 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cape Blue
Is that the one on the right? The one on the left MUST be a TV!
So one must be a TV, but you don't know which one. That's just daft.

Women (real women) are able to get incredible muscle definition--there just seems to be a huge, uninformed societal prejudice against it.
Old Jun 6th 2010, 7:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

You're right- if we all liked the same types it would be boring.

You miss the point that they don't have any wobbly bits left- silicon doesn't move much so not as fun as genuine boobs! To get that level of athelete you'd be lucky to find any woman that would keep a soft fatty bust as they have such low body fat, thus they have implants.

I think most of my male friends would be scared sh*tless if they had such a muscular woman bouncing around in bed!

Having said that I dated a weight trainer (not too extreme and he wasn't tangerine orange) for a while and his body was lush! guess some men like the equivalent!

However I still think they look like blokes- Serena Williams vs Anna Kornikova?
Attached Thumbnails The Saturday Debate: "Is Megan Fox Looking A Bit Thin?"-anna-kournikova-26.jpg  
Old Jun 6th 2010, 7:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
The ladies in question got what they have by absolute dedication and a refusal to compromise: that in itself is sexy.
My wife has this trait. it's not sexy - she is just bloody stubborn and unreasonable until she gets what she wants.
Old Jun 6th 2010, 7:34 am
Hit 16's

You're right- if we all liked the same types it would be boring.

You miss the point that they don't have any wobbly bits left- silicon doesn't move much so not as fun as genuine boobs! To get that level of athelete you'd be lucky to find any woman that would keep a soft fatty bust as they have such low body fat, thus they have implants.

I think most of my male friends would be scared sh*tless if they had such a muscular woman bouncing around in bed!

Having said that I dated a weight trainer (not too extreme and he wasn't tangerine orange) for a while and his body was lush! guess some men like the equivalent!

However I still think they look like blokes- Serena Williams vs Anna Kornikova?
Still hoping for the experience that proves you wrong re low body fat and real boobs, but I somehow fear you're right... (Having said that, a lady very close to me is extremely thin yet has really big gazongas, and they are definitely real).

Serena v Anna: Serena!

And I think they look like women with superbly-developed muscles!
Old Jun 6th 2010, 7:36 am
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
My wife has this trait. it's not sexy - she is just bloody stubborn and unreasonable until she gets what she wants.
No, that's different. I'm talking about SELF-sacrifice, not hubby-sacrifice.
Old Jun 6th 2010, 7:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

it comes down to body types, if you have the type of body that can build that ammount of muscle naturally than you are more than likely to be of the atheletic body type- not big boobed type, kind of goes hand in hand. I'm sure you'll let us know if your quest to find one is successful!
Old Jun 6th 2010, 7:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

No, that's different. I'm talking about SELF-sacrifice, not hubby-sacrifice.

oh, got you. Happiness in my household is only achieved if I am miserable.

actually, life isn't that bad really. she has big boobs.
Old Jun 6th 2010, 7:44 am
Hit 16's

it comes down to body types, if you have the type of body that can build that ammount of muscle naturally than you are more than likely to be of the atheletic body type- not big boobed type, kind of goes hand in hand. I'm sure you'll let us know if your quest to find one is successful!
I'll keep you posted...

(Memo to self: Find athletic-looking girls in Ally Pally, fondle abs first, if washboard-like move to next phase. Kittycat will say this is clutching at straws, but keep the faith.)
Old Jun 6th 2010, 7:45 am
Hit 16's

oh, got you. Happiness in my household is only achieved if I am miserable.

actually, life isn't that bad really. she has big boobs.
But no 6-pack?
Old Jun 6th 2010, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ok moving away from Bahtatboys weird taste in women- what makes the ultimate woman?
Old Jun 6th 2010, 7:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

But no 6-pack?
I'm sure there is one there under where she keeps the donuts.
Old Jun 6th 2010, 7:56 am
Hit 16's

ok moving away from Bahtatboys weird taste in women- what makes the ultimate woman?
My friend says nice boobs and a 6-pack.
Old Jun 6th 2010, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

one that makes me laugh.
Old Jun 6th 2010, 9:24 am
Hit 16's

one that makes me laugh.
Ken Dodd in drag, then? He's playing Ilkley Playhouse later in the year. Want a ticket?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.