Sandance

Old Nov 14th 2013, 6:29 am
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sandance

Is it still a nightmare getting in as well as getting out? I seem to remember sitting for an hour in the tunnel going at around 7pm though this a couple of years ago.

Does the monorail work effectively?
Old Nov 14th 2013, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

csdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sandance

It took us an hour to get in from Media City last month. We left at around 7pm. I think to be safe you'll need to get there for 5 or earlier.
Old Nov 14th 2013, 7:13 am
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by csdf
It took us an hour to get in from Media City last month. We left at around 7pm. I think to be safe you'll need to get there for 5 or earlier.
For the Killers recently, we left Marina around 4:30 and it took about an hour to get into the event.
Old Nov 14th 2013, 7:30 am
Bothered

kungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ctfc
Is it still a nightmare getting in as well as getting out? I seem to remember sitting for an hour in the tunnel going at around 7pm though this a couple of years ago.

Does the monorail work effectively?
Got the monorail out there last time and it was great; very quick and straightforward to get tickets. The carriage itself was very busy but a brilliant festival atmosphere (we even had a massive singalong on the way).

Can't comment on the return leg as we always get the free buses back. These can be even more entertaining...