Ryder Cup

Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Superdarts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ryder Cup

Hi Folks,

Anybody know if the Ryder Cup will be on the std hotel channels in Dubai or failing that anywhere that will be showing it this avo? im in the Samaya hotel Dubai Creek.

Cheers,

Andy.
Old Sep 19th 2008, 6:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ryder Cup

Check out ShowSports 3, its been on all afternoon with no ad breaks, currently USA lead 3-1...

Only time I ever watch golf
Old Sep 20th 2008, 3:55 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I am sick of watching it
Old Sep 21st 2008, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

sassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of light

I'm enjoying it immensley.. not sure for how long though LOL... keeping my fingers crossed
Old Sep 21st 2008, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

lobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to all

IMHO Ian Poulter has proved very worthy of the place he was given xxxx
Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

As long as the septics get humped...

Yea poulter has done well. He is a thourghly nice guy also
Old Sep 21st 2008, 7:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

We are getting crushed........... Garcia is playing like my mum.......... as things stand, final score will be USA 16.5 Europe 11.5....................
Old Sep 21st 2008, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

sassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of light

As the mother of a son who is a PGM major, I am so excited to see us win this. Nice to see someone other than Tiger in the spotlight don't ya think ?
Old Sep 21st 2008, 7:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassypilotswife
As the mother of a son who is a PGM major, I am so excited to see us win this. Nice to see someone other than Tiger in the spotlight don't ya think ?
You haven't won it yet........ still time for the Bulldog Spirit to come through.......... current projection USA 15-13..............
Old Sep 21st 2008, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

I'm popping the popcorn 4.5 to go
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

you guys deserved it. Garcia bottled it.

Just shows you though that whatever the yanks do, they just never fail to display a complete lack of class..

Boo Weekly- redneck hick that no sane man would ever get tired of slapping his fat frame

Kim- great player, but all this crowd hollering etc just sums up what is wrong in general with the USA. A lack of respect for everyone, hence their global stature as the most hated country.

Personally in my opinion i think that Faldo got it wrong playing Garcia first. He should have, given the form, Karleson first.

Saying that, USA were better all round and i agree that they performed as a team better without the woods circus in town
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

You forgot.. USA the most powerful country in the world as well. If you judge everyone in the US by how some act at a sporting event, you would really shame others by going to a soccer game or better yet, Rugby
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 3:47 am
BE Forum Addict

You forgot.. USA the most powerful country in the world as well.
given the state of its economy/healthcare/foreign policy/war on terror your comment is somewhat worrying to global stability.

Golf is a sport of gentlemen, where honesty, integrety and sportsmanship is at the forefront of the very foundation of the game.

The true greats of the game would be totally distraught at the way some of the US players and crowd act. To the majority though, it is to be expected as they have no respect for the game or the history of the game.

How would they? America HAS no real history in general of note. And i wouldnt expect the majority of yanks to know how to behave at global events when the vast majority dont even have a bloody passport.

frightning country, frightning people, frightning world...not bad golfers though..and pie eaters
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

All the crowd wasn't from just the US.. perhaps you weren't watching that closely. I know too well about the game of Golf, the sportsmanship and ethics. I have raised a very fine young son who is a Golf Major and in the PGM program so don't speak for all of them. Your replies to me clearly indicate exactly the rudeness that is expected though. Afterall, you have a reputation for it. If the US has no respect for the game, why is it we have more here than in any other country and we have the best golfers and reputations around ? Relax and you will feel much better later
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 4:27 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
you guys deserved it. Garcia bottled it.

Just shows you though that whatever the yanks do, they just never fail to display a complete lack of class..

Boo Weekly- redneck hick that no sane man would ever get tired of slapping his fat frame

Kim- great player, but all this crowd hollering etc just sums up what is wrong in general with the USA. A lack of respect for everyone, hence their global stature as the most hated country.

Personally in my opinion i think that Faldo got it wrong playing Garcia first. He should have, given the form, Karleson first.

Saying that, USA were better all round and i agree that they performed as a team better without the woods circus in town
Couldnt agree more.....what a fat twat that bloke is......Reminded me of some kind of mechanical toy bear every time he raised his arms to gee the crowd up.....

As for Kim.....well, someone should have slapped him around the head with a 9iron ....what an annoying little shite he is !

Am disappointed Europe lost, but not for Faldo, who is so far up his own backside its untrue, and clearly believes he a super star. Listening to his opening ceremony speech, you would have thought the forthcoming three days were to be all about him.....!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.