Russell Peters?

Old Mar 21st 2012, 5:02 am
  #1  
Millhouse is not a meme
Thread Starter
 
Millhouse's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Disneyland, Dubai
Posts: 14,599
Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Russell Peters?

Anyone go last night? Quite possibly the best event I've ever been to (ever not just in Dubai), the crowd were amazing too (unlike the usual Dubai shit).

Unallocated seating is a disaster though... according to the stuck up tart I displaced I 'runied her evening' (before it even started). I advised her it is probably best to go home then if she felt that way
Millhouse is offline  
Old Mar 21st 2012, 5:04 am
  #2  
Token Scandinavian Bloke
 
norsk's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Dubai
Posts: 2,820
norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Russell Peters?

Originally Posted by Millhouse View Post
Anyone go last night? Quite possibly the best event I've ever been to (ever not just in Dubai), the crowd were amazing too (unlike the usual Dubai shit).

Unallocated seating is a disaster though... according to the stuck up tart I displaced I 'runied her evening' (before it even started). I advised her it is probably best to go home then if she felt that way
i went monday night. absolutely awesome! he was over the top rude which made quite a few of the women uncomfortable (including my wife). in my opinion this made it even funnier.

he probably does a slightly different routine every night, but did he talk about the women with scriptures tattooed on her back? did he illustrate the likely bedroom scenario..? hilarious..

in terms of the seating yes it is crap, but to be honest it was okay for me. they were even telling people that they would be ejected if they reserved seats...hahaha..some of the arabs looked a bit scared about that when they reserved a whole row..
norsk is offline  
Old Mar 21st 2012, 5:27 am
  #3  
Millhouse is not a meme
Thread Starter
 
Millhouse's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Disneyland, Dubai
Posts: 14,599
Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Russell Peters?

Originally Posted by norsk View Post
i went monday night. absolutely awesome! he was over the top rude which made quite a few of the women uncomfortable (including my wife). in my opinion this made it even funnier.

he probably does a slightly different routine every night, but did he talk about the women with scriptures tattooed on her back? did he illustrate the likely bedroom scenario..? hilarious..

in terms of the seating yes it is crap, but to be honest it was okay for me. they were even telling people that they would be ejected if they reserved seats...hahaha..some of the arabs looked a bit scared about that when they reserved a whole row..
He touched on the tattoos but didn't go into offensive detail. The child birth one though... There were several times when I thought he was too close to the line - like picking on the emirati guy and his wife in the audience...

We had emirati girls in front of us, they loved every minuted of it.
Millhouse is offline  
Old Mar 21st 2012, 6:09 am
  #4  
BE Forum Addict
 
flares's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,967
flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Russell Peters?

no but in Abu Dhabi took in a bit of bard at the Breakwater Theatre...which for the seven years I've lived here I thought was a mosque.

A Midsummer's Night Dream by Globe Education. Bloody brilliant it was. Props to the cast and crew.
flares is offline  
Old Mar 21st 2012, 6:14 am
  #5  
Millhouse is not a meme
Thread Starter
 
Millhouse's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Disneyland, Dubai
Posts: 14,599
Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Russell Peters?

Originally Posted by saudiflares View Post
no but in Abu Dhabi took in a bit of bard at the Breakwater Theatre...which for the seven years I've lived here I thought was a mosque.

A Midsummer's Night Dream by Globe Education. Bloody brilliant it was. Props to the cast and crew.
I assume that you are referring to the thing at the end of breakwater near the mall? I thought that was a mosque to. We always used to wonder why it was so busy.

I've learnt something today.
Millhouse is offline  
Old Mar 21st 2012, 6:54 am
  #6  
Token Scandinavian Bloke
 
norsk's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Dubai
Posts: 2,820
norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Russell Peters?

Originally Posted by Millhouse View Post
He touched on the tattoos but didn't go into offensive detail. The child birth one though... There were several times when I thought he was too close to the line - like picking on the emirati guy and his wife in the audience...

We had emirati girls in front of us, they loved every minuted of it.
He was going through the motions of doggy while reading the scriptures and then finished with saying "turn around i dont want to cum on jesus"...

He picked on everyone in the front. Thats what you get for sitting up front at a comedy show. No different than any other I've been to.

The child birth one was stupid in a way.
norsk is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.