Russell Peters?

Old Mar 21st 2012, 5:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Russell Peters?

Anyone go last night? Quite possibly the best event I've ever been to (ever not just in Dubai), the crowd were amazing too (unlike the usual Dubai shit).

Unallocated seating is a disaster though... according to the stuck up tart I displaced I 'runied her evening' (before it even started). I advised her it is probably best to go home then if she felt that way
Old Mar 21st 2012, 5:04 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Russell Peters?

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Anyone go last night? Quite possibly the best event I've ever been to (ever not just in Dubai), the crowd were amazing too (unlike the usual Dubai shit).

Unallocated seating is a disaster though... according to the stuck up tart I displaced I 'runied her evening' (before it even started). I advised her it is probably best to go home then if she felt that way
i went monday night. absolutely awesome! he was over the top rude which made quite a few of the women uncomfortable (including my wife). in my opinion this made it even funnier.

he probably does a slightly different routine every night, but did he talk about the women with scriptures tattooed on her back? did he illustrate the likely bedroom scenario..? hilarious..

in terms of the seating yes it is crap, but to be honest it was okay for me. they were even telling people that they would be ejected if they reserved seats...hahaha..some of the arabs looked a bit scared about that when they reserved a whole row..
Old Mar 21st 2012, 5:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by norsk
i went monday night. absolutely awesome! he was over the top rude which made quite a few of the women uncomfortable (including my wife). in my opinion this made it even funnier.

he probably does a slightly different routine every night, but did he talk about the women with scriptures tattooed on her back? did he illustrate the likely bedroom scenario..? hilarious..

in terms of the seating yes it is crap, but to be honest it was okay for me. they were even telling people that they would be ejected if they reserved seats...hahaha..some of the arabs looked a bit scared about that when they reserved a whole row..
He touched on the tattoos but didn't go into offensive detail. The child birth one though... There were several times when I thought he was too close to the line - like picking on the emirati guy and his wife in the audience...

We had emirati girls in front of us, they loved every minuted of it.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

no but in Abu Dhabi took in a bit of bard at the Breakwater Theatre...which for the seven years I've lived here I thought was a mosque.

A Midsummer's Night Dream by Globe Education. Bloody brilliant it was. Props to the cast and crew.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 6:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by saudiflares
no but in Abu Dhabi took in a bit of bard at the Breakwater Theatre...which for the seven years I've lived here I thought was a mosque.

A Midsummer's Night Dream by Globe Education. Bloody brilliant it was. Props to the cast and crew.
I assume that you are referring to the thing at the end of breakwater near the mall? I thought that was a mosque to. We always used to wonder why it was so busy.

I've learnt something today.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 6:54 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
He touched on the tattoos but didn't go into offensive detail. The child birth one though... There were several times when I thought he was too close to the line - like picking on the emirati guy and his wife in the audience...

We had emirati girls in front of us, they loved every minuted of it.
He was going through the motions of doggy while reading the scriptures and then finished with saying "turn around i dont want to cum on jesus"...

He picked on everyone in the front. Thats what you get for sitting up front at a comedy show. No different than any other I've been to.

The child birth one was stupid in a way.