Room 101 - Films

Old Apr 10th 2012, 5:37 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Room 101 - Films

Which films do you hate?

For me;

The 'Scary Movie' series of shite films.
The Notebook
Anything with Jim Carrey
Old Apr 10th 2012, 5:48 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Room 101 - Films

The Notebook is a lovely film. A sweet story and stars the ever-wonderful James Garner.

Most films with a 3 or 4 after the name
Most remakes (honourable exception The Thomas Crown Affair)
Avatar (just blue cowboys & indians in space)
The one where John Wayne attempted to play Ghengis Khan
Old Apr 10th 2012, 5:57 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

Anything with Eddie Murphy, over rated and just not funny.
Titanic.

many, many others
Old Apr 10th 2012, 5:59 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

The Invention of Lying.

That is classic not funny Gervais. It should have been called, the invention of not just saying what you are thinking.

Stupid film.
Old Apr 10th 2012, 7:26 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Which films do you hate?

For me;

The Notebook
Anything with Jim Carrey
I Call Jim Carrey and raise you Russell Brand. The Arthur remake...............

Infact, all remakes are shite.
Old Apr 10th 2012, 7:33 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by britexpat76
I Call Jim Carrey and raise you Russell Brand. The Arthur remake...............

That's a good shout but I expected that to be shite.
Old Apr 10th 2012, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

I hate anything with Eddie Murphy or Will Ferrell or anything that Scamp likes.
Old Apr 10th 2012, 7:44 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Human Centipede..........That a sick movie
Old Apr 10th 2012, 7:46 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

See my previous post. The exception being The Thomas Crown Affair which is better than the original.
Old Apr 10th 2012, 7:46 am
Bored liberal

Human Centipede..........That a sick movie
The sickest concept. Someone told me what it was about and even seeing the name makes me heave now.

*heaves*
Old Apr 10th 2012, 7:50 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mentalist
I hate anything with Eddie Murphy or Will Ferrell or anything that Scamp likes.
Will Ferrell is a different level to the likes of Murphy etc. Ferrell can do the silly / slapstick stuff but also do comedy that is far, far cleverer in it's delivery.

I really enjoyed the Kings Speech, did you not like that?
Old Apr 10th 2012, 7:52 am
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by Meow
The sickest concept. Someone told me what it was about and even seeing the name makes me heave now.

*heaves*
And there is a Human Centipede 2. Going back to your previous comment......!
Old Apr 10th 2012, 7:52 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Meow

*heaves*

Interesting concept though....
Attached Thumbnails Room 101 - Films-hc.bmp  
Old Apr 10th 2012, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

There's going to be the human centipede 3 if they can get over a squabble with the actor weho plays the doctor in the first...
Old Apr 10th 2012, 3:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Which films do you hate?

For me;

The Notebook
Anything with Jim Carrey
Jim Carrey - all is forgiven once you have seen the utterly superb Truman Show..........

[note to self: nobody has mentioned Steve Martin yet...........]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.