Room 101

Old Dec 12th 2016, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

dominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Room 101

Massive TVs that dwarf everything else and totally dominate the room. Especially when they are the centrepiece and mounted high on the wall above the fireplace.
Old Dec 13th 2016, 4:46 am
Forum Regular

Kakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of light

breakfast show radio hosts
Old Dec 13th 2016, 4:50 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
Scamp.

And can we lock the door now please?

From the outside obviously.
I don't think you can shut it. I think it's a one way valve that we can keep packing shit in through.

Originally Posted by dominoman
Massive TVs that dwarf everything else and totally dominate the room. Especially when they are the centrepiece and mounted high on the wall above the fireplace.
Not sure I agree with this. I love my TV and yes the sofas point at it, it's not the biggest thing, it's underneath some artwork....but it is big at 60"

Originally Posted by Kakawax
breakfast show radio hosts
Really? All of them?
Old Dec 13th 2016, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Kakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Scamp
Really? All of them?
Nope... just the English speaking ones
Old Dec 14th 2016, 5:13 am
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

My addition to the room would be all aussies that are jealous of English humor, intelligence and the fact that we can go to different places without getting on a 9 hour flight.
Old Dec 14th 2016, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

I would officially like to whinge about the last 4 defeats we inflicted on the Aussies in Rugby, and then shove all their replies(usually about this ref or the linesman or some other shite.........oh dear that is whinging is`nt it!!!!!!!) into room 101
Old Dec 14th 2016, 8:30 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by TheShed
My addition to the room would be all aussies that are jealous of English humor, intelligence and the fact that we can go to different places without getting on a 9 hour flight.
Originally Posted by Dubaiexile
I would officially like to whinge about the last 4 defeats we inflicted on the Aussies in Rugby, and then shove all their replies(usually about this ref or the linesman or some other shite.........oh dear that is whinging is`nt it!!!!!!!) into room 101
Originally Posted by jam25mack
That's the idea of room 101 retard!

Australians into Room 101?
Old Dec 14th 2016, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp

Australians into Room 101?
Sounds like a plan....

They're still bitter about being punted out of the UK many moons ago....
Old Dec 14th 2016, 9:21 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Sounds like a plan....

They're still bitter about being punted out of the UK many moons ago....
Hang on. Step back.

I once got battered on this forum for saying I hadn't met a thoroughly nice Aussie (I since have)....and I mean, truly battered for it.

So maybe putting them all in is a bad idea.
Old Dec 14th 2016, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

most aussie's are w a n k ers
Old Dec 14th 2016, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

xenophobia in the bin please.
Old Dec 14th 2016, 10:44 am
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

I never said all, just the ones that have a problem with us brits lol. Im sure the ones in the outback who never heard of UK will be fine.

In all honesty, the worst Aussies i've ever met are the UK rejects from the 60s and 70s.
Old Dec 14th 2016, 11:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Millhouse
xenophobia in the bin please.
Oh go on then.
Old Dec 14th 2016, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

Made in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TheShed
American spellings
Old Dec 14th 2016, 12:07 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Have a load of posts been deleted?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.