Rihanna Anybody?

Old May 9th 2013, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

DOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rihanna Anybody?

Originally Posted by mentalist
Yas Island hotel prices have already doubled for the night concerned, although Crowne Plaza are still offering only Dhs861 for two nights if you fancy paying in advance. Most others are circa Dhs1,200...
I was staying in Yas a few weeks ago when Metallica where playing and the hotel prices where insane. So bad my work put us up in the Centreo which is a shithole.

Incidently ill be back in AD in October when Rihanna is there so might go down to see what the fuss is all about
Old Jun 19th 2013, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

She is not exactly doing herself any favours judging by this article...
http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-j...074343381.html
Old Jun 19th 2013, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

DohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant future

fans were expecting Rihanna to arrive on stage at 8pm

It's been a while since I've been to a concert but I don't recall anyone coming on that early anyway, not even Westlife when I was 11.
Old Jul 11th 2013, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

She is at it again. Quite frankly I don't expect her to give Middle East audiences very much respect. Hardly her top priority.
http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-j...065303936.html
Old Jul 11th 2013, 10:14 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
She is at it again. Quite frankly I don't expect her to give Middle East audiences very much respect. Hardly her top priority.
http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-j...065303936.html
You're probably entirely right and you're comments entirely valid. Unfortunately (and I'm going to apologise twice: first for being shallow, and second, for quoting the Fail), but for this picture I could forgive her anything...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...n-concert.html
Old Jul 11th 2013, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

See looks a lot like one of my ex's..... also she seems pretty mental so maybe they're related!
Old Jul 11th 2013, 11:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

The more I read of her the more I get annoyed by her. And the fact you can't read a gossip column or a gutterrag without reading about her latest antics- why are people like this inflicted on us, what has happened to our press when carcrash lifestyles become entertainment. Yes she has a hot body, blah blah blah, and yes I would kill for a figure like hers- but she really is a complete *****. But more than that she is a ***** with an attitude. Stop giving her column inches. I'm hardly conservative but does she really have to flaunt it at every given opportunity, it gets a bit boring- same old, same old. Put some clothes on love! I think she would do well at Crazy Horse in Paris. Ah but then all the girls are naked and have beautiful bodies so i guess she would be nothing special then.... Why do people take young children to see her? I don't get it.

She seems so disrespectful to just about everyone including her fans as well as herself. How about not grinding against everything like a dog on heat - would make a refreshing change, oh and turning up on time.

Why do i keep clicking on this thread- it just winds me up. rant over.
Old Jul 11th 2013, 11:10 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by kittycat1
The more I read of her the more I get annoyed by her. And the fact you can't read a gossip column or a gutterrag without reading about her latest antics- why are people like this inflicted on us, what has happened to our press when carcrash lifestyles become entertainment. Yes she has a hot body, blah blah blah, and yes I would kill for a figure like hers- but she really is a complete *****. But more than that she is a ***** with an attitude. Stop giving her column inches. I'm hardly conservative but does she really have to flaunt it at every given opportunity, it gets a bit boring- same old, same old. Put some clothes on love! I think she would do well at Crazy Horse in Paris. Ah but then all the girls are naked and have beautiful bodies so i guess she would be nothing special then.... Why do people take young children to see her? I don't get it.

She seems so disrespectful to just about everyone including her fans as well as herself. How about not grinding against everything like a dog on heat - would make a refreshing change, oh and turning up on time.

Why do i keep clicking on this thread- it just winds me up. rant over.
All that to one side, I'd do unmentionable things to her.
Old Jul 11th 2013, 11:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Scamp exactly- shes a sex object- it's so sad that a girl whois meant to be a talented singer only gets any press because she behaves like trailertrash -and I must say reading the comments from (some of)the guys on this thread make me think about joining expatflange. You boys really are sad little ******s that are incapable of thinking without your dicks - it's like joining in a conversation with a bunch of guys and wishing you hadn't because your opinion of them has just gone down the toilet- shame on you all.

You know what- sod it- I've had enough- I'm off to expat flange.

(day 2 of not smoking) I may or maynot be back

Last edited by kittycat1; Jul 11th 2013 at 11:50 am.
Old Jul 11th 2013, 11:41 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Scamp exactly- shes a sex object- it's so sad that a girl whois meant to be a talented singer only gets any press because she behaves like trailertrash -and I must say reading the comments from (some of)the guys on this thread make me think about joining expatflange. You boys really are sad little ******s that are incapable of not thinking without your dicks - it's like joining in a conversation with a bunch of guys and wishing you hadn't because your opinion of them has just gone down the toilet- shame on you all.

You know what- sod it- I've had enough- I'm off to expat flange.

(day 2 of not smoking) I may or maynot be back
Aww come on, I was only winding you up.

You should know by now that all the blokes on here are full of hot air, bullshit and bollocks (except me).

Does this help?

Old Jul 11th 2013, 11:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OK that helps but no- I'm trying to find the cancel account button. You would think it would be quite easy to find but apparently not.
Old Jul 11th 2013, 11:46 am
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of

I agree with you kittycat

I think shes a slut that always looks like she needs a wash

Some role model for young girls

...and shes Auto Tuned to hell...

Talentless slapper..

* coming with you to cause some shit on expat fanny *
Old Jul 11th 2013, 11:49 am
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of

awwww kittycat...dont leave....

Old Jul 11th 2013, 11:50 am
When in doubt, mumble.

Old Jul 11th 2013, 11:52 am
Account Closed

OK that helps but no- I'm trying to find the cancel account button. You would think it would be quite easy to find but apparently not.
Would another picture help?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.