Rihanna Anybody?

Old May 2nd 2013, 11:53 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rihanna Anybody?

Originally Posted by Brains1983
I'm with you on this, I really don't get the appeal.
Personally I would have gone if it was Adele but I agree that Rihanna is hardly a good singer. She succeeds on her looks and naughtiness, which probably won't come across too well on a big stage in a Muslim venue. I may be completely wrong, who knows? Also, Rihanna has an unfortunate habit of dropping out at the last minute through ill health or whatever.
Old May 2nd 2013, 12:13 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

speaking of which - is the boy wonder playing Dubai tonight, or a different night? or has he dropped out of that as well?
Old May 2nd 2013, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

Robajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mentalist
She will be playing at Yas Island on 19th October 2013, allegedly.
http://gulfnews.com/about-gulf-news/...habi-1.1178277
I think I'll pass. I'm hoping the proposed Sports City Rock Festival comes to fruition in October, with Soundgarden headlining.

Dubai - where you can catch up with all those bands you missed in the 90's because you were too drunk or skint to go and see them first time round.
Old May 2nd 2013, 12:40 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robajob
I think I'll pass. I'm hoping the proposed Sports City Rock Festival comes to fruition in October, with Soundgarden headlining.

Dubai - where you can catch up with all those bands you missed in the 90's because you were too drunk or skint to go and see them first time round.
I got a gig with the local NUS magazine, reviewing bands in Manchester, in the 90s. Tough job, but someone had to do it
Old May 2nd 2013, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robajob
Did anybody catch the Happy Mondays the other weekend?
Old May 3rd 2013, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

Equestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Millsyisland
Not sure that'll be in accordance with the moral and cultural values etc etc...

Unless she agrees to tone down.
Madonna didn't ........
Old May 3rd 2013, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Equestra
Madonna didn't ........
On seeing her entrance on stage here, I commented that Rihanna and I were wearing the same underwear.. However, i'd had the foresight to put some clothes on top.
Old May 3rd 2013, 11:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

The tickets seem to be going on sale very early for Dubai. Isn't it normally a oh shit we've booked the artist but forgot to sell the tickets type scenario? they are giving it a whole 6 months....arethey expecting it to take a while to sell thru?

Personally I would rather impale myself on a blunt object but get why all the pervs, I mean men would want to go along, i guess it would be an earplugs and kleenex gig- ewww.
Old May 3rd 2013, 3:50 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
The tickets seem to be going on sale very early for Dubai. Isn't it normally a oh shit we've booked the artist but forgot to sell the tickets type scenario? they are giving it a whole 6 months....arethey expecting it to take a while to sell thru?

Personally I would rather impale myself on a blunt object but get why all the pervs, I mean men would want to go along, i guess it would be an earplugs and kleenex gig- ewww.
Old May 4th 2013, 7:47 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Well imho more people go to 'see' her rather than 'listen' to her
not that I dont mind 'seeing' her either, I mean I would 'see' her like theres no tomorrow if I got a chance
it was the same for beyonce as well, atleast she has an amazing voice, but then that picture from the superbowl came out and ....
Old May 5th 2013, 7:43 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Old May 5th 2013, 12:13 pm
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of

I wish Maroon 5 would come here
Old May 5th 2013, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Already booked. Get the entertainer and there is a 2 for 1 for some of the Yas hotels.
Old May 9th 2013, 10:50 am
Just Joined

Sergio57 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you want a great deal on a hotel for the concert you should look at the Premier Inn website. They have a new hotel opening this summer at Abu Dhabi Airport - just 350AED for the Rihanna concert and only minutes from the venue.
Old May 9th 2013, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Poshy
I wish Maroon 5 would come here
Didn't they come about 12-18 months ago?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.