Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Reminder For Coxy...........

Reminder For Coxy...........

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 5:06 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Reminder For Coxy...........

Hey Coxy,

Just remembered that we were talking about new car prices on Monday night and you mentioned that magazine???

Cant remember where you said you could pick up a copy but, if I remember correctly, you mentioned you get them in at your work?

If you could pick one up for me, be much appreciated..........
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 5:28 am
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Reminder For Coxy...........

Oh,

And can you speak to your mate in XChurch about my beemer?

Cheers mate!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 7:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Hey Coxy,

Just remembered that we were talking about new car prices on Monday night and you mentioned that magazine???

Cant remember where you said you could pick up a copy but, if I remember correctly, you mentioned you get them in at your work?

If you could pick one up for me, be much appreciated..........
Arent you a bit big to be driving a Corgi?
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 7:15 am

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Arent you a bit big to be driving a Corgi?
Hmmmpphh.... Im starting to feel like the BE whipping boy today.. Inse takes a few pops, tires and then you step in...!!!!

But, you are correct.... Which is why Im looking for a big boys toy!!!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmpphh.... Im starting to feel like the BE whipping boy today.. Inse takes a few pops, tires and then you step in...!!!!

think it was more a pop at Coxy
you are such a sensitive chap
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 7:49 am

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
think it was more a pop at Coxy
you are such a sensitive chap
It is not a well known fact that sensitivity is a very small swatch of the rich tapestry that IS ScotsExpat which usually lies dormant.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 8:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

So you are that way inclined too are you?..try the Ann Summers website.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 8:23 am

So you are that way inclined too are you?..try the Ann Summers website.
Only if you are willing to show me how they work........
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 8:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Only if you are willing to show me how they work........
I wouldnt know where to start!..what type of girl do you take me for?!!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 8:35 am

I wouldnt know where to start!..what type of girl do you take me for?!!
How can such a sweet mouth spout such lies..............
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How can such a sweet mouth spout such lies..............
lots of lipgloss and lots of practice!!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 8:38 am

lots of lipgloss and lots of practice!!
Oooohhh, beHAVE!!!!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 8:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oooohhh, beHAVE!!!!!!
MMWAA!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 8:55 am

MMWAA!
Aw, shucks................
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 8:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Aw, shucks................
Im actually really sad at the moment.My best friend left here an hour ago and ive been bawling my eyes out!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.