Ravis Rocks!

Old May 2nd 2013, 6:01 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ravis Rocks!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Find of the week is Bait Al Bahar, right next door to DOSC in Jumeirah, three story building with three different concept restaurants on each floor. Stunning views from the roof deck. No booze licence, prices are brilliant, still on soft opening so bare with them for the next couple of weeks. Fish n Chips 50 dhs.

if you are in JLT check out Tantuni, very nice
'Bare with them' ? It's a naturist restaurant?
Old May 2nd 2013, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mogs
Dubai Offshore Sailing Club
That explains why I have never heard of it, thanks.
Old May 2nd 2013, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

Robajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud of

Saravannah Bhavan in Karama is worth a visit. Their Masala Dosa is a favourite of the OH and reassuringly inexpensive at 10DHS. When I meet her after she's done another handbag haul in the local shops, it's about all I can afford....
Old May 2nd 2013, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robajob
Saravannah Bhavan in Karama is worth a visit. Their Masala Dosa is a favourite of the OH and reassuringly inexpensive at 10DHS...
Can you be more specific about the location. Near the Karama Centre or Fish Market?
Old May 2nd 2013, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

Robajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mentalist
Can you be more specific about the location. Near the Karama Centre or Fish Market? I'm too bone idle to type 'Saravannah Bhavan Karama' into Google Maps search
Fixed that for you

Southern end of Karama Park, 20B street opposite the car park, couple of doors along from Jackys

Specific enough?

According to one review on google, 'Lunch time is a massacre'

Well it made me chuckle anyway
Old May 2nd 2013, 12:07 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
'Bare with them' ? It's a naturist restaurant?
I got up early! threw me off canter, you should check it out, you and Mr Meow were the first people to come to mind
Old May 2nd 2013, 12:29 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I got up early! threw me off canter, you should check it out, you and Mr Meow were the first people to come to mind
Shhhhh! You said you wouldn't tell everyone about our naturist habit!
Old May 2nd 2013, 1:27 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Shhhhh! You said you wouldn't tell everyone about our naturist habit!
I only told a few