Ramadan Kareem !

Old Apr 22nd 2013, 7:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ramadan Kareem !

Time ! Ah if we could understand that then we would have the answer to everything !

Humans trying to understand the universe is a bit like my very smart cat trying to do Calculus.
Old Apr 22nd 2013, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
Time ! Ah if we could understand that then we would have the answer to everything !

Humans trying to understand the universe is a bit like my very smart cat trying to do Calculus.
On the whole, I think that your cat has a more rational outlook.
Old Apr 22nd 2013, 7:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Cats are the dominant species on this Planet.
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 4:37 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

But your planet isn't Earth is it?
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 4:53 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
I think there was a typo mistake Mikewot, you meant to say 3 dimensional space. Because our space is 3 dimensional, and it is only the theists who believe in the 4th (or even more) dimension which is the meta-physical one (spiritual)!!
Spiritual is not a physical dimension. Our space has 4 dimensions, latitude, longtitude, height and time. Without time 'where' are you?
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I understand that Earthlings often have probkems with abstract thought but I can assure all of you that on Terra "Felis felis" has a better time of it than "Homo sapiens". You do not see them working as indentured labouresr in Dubai - or sharing apartments with alcoholics because they cannot afford the rent.
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 7:43 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

I understand that Earthlings often have probkems with abstract thought but I can assure all of you that on Terra "Felis felis" has a better time of it than "Homo sapiens". You do not see them working as indentured labouresr in Dubai - or sharing apartments with alcoholics because they cannot afford the rent.
You on the Buckfast already scotty lad?
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 3:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell! A post I agree with! Shit....
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 3:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Angloexpat. I do not partake of spirituous liquor or intoxicating beverages and you, Sirrah, would do well to follow my shining example.
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 4:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Angloexpat. I do not partake of spirituous liquor or intoxicating beverages and you, Sirrah, would do well to follow my shining example.
Oh dear! There I was praising you for a sensible response , and you go and blow it out of water. Those who do not partake of nicotine and alcohol are extremely dull and uninteresting individuals.

Out of curiosity, Saudi Arabia banned alcohol ( officially, at least..) in 1958, and Kuwait in 1965...all it did was make it more expensive and risky -Bahrain,Qatar, the UAE and Oman were more pragmatic, and their countries are all the more tolerable for it.

The only non - drinkers I've ever meet were those with no self control.
So, are you an alky?
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 6:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Put it this way - I have had more than my share of C2HO5H
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 6:22 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Put it this way - I have had more than my share of C2HO5H
Nothing worse than the born again and found god. The desperate attempt to atone for the past seems to drive them to the extremes and oh so far from reality
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 7:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shiva
Nothing worse than the born again and found god. The desperate attempt to atone for the past seems to drive them to the extremes and oh so far from reality
We'll drinka a drinkadrink
To Lilly the Pink!
Inventler
Of Medicininal compound
Saviour of the Universe!

I never have trusted anyone who doesn't drink
I distrust even more those who have to give up
due to a lack of self control..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x8D4T--0v4
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 7:57 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
We'll drinka a drinkadrink
To Lilly the Pink!
Inventler
Of Medicininal compound
Saviour of the Universe!

I never have trusted anyone who doesn't drink
I distrust even more those who have to give up
due to a lack of self control..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x8D4T--0v4
I don't get this.

If I give up drinking tomorrow then surely it shows self control and not a lack of ?
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 8:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I don't get this.

If I give up drinking tomorrow then surely it shows self control and not a lack of ?
It probably does, but if you feel you have to give up drink, then you probably have a problem and your self control is beyond redemption....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.