Ramadan

Old Jul 1st 2013, 6:59 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ramadan

I am compiling a list of stand alone eateries that are open for lunch during Ramadan. The hotels all have to have an outlet open by law, I am looking for the smaller places like Jebel Ali Club etc. If you know any that are open for dining in can you let me know so I can add to the list. Thanks
Old Jul 1st 2013, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Mogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to all
Default Re: Ramadan

More cafe at Al Murooj Rotana
Old Jul 1st 2013, 7:19 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mogs
More cafe at Al Murooj Rotana
I spoke to them earlier they said they only have licence for DIFC and Gold and Diamond Park.
Old Jul 1st 2013, 8:49 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Loads of places in DIFC are open as usual and just have the flimsiest of curtains. The real world doesn't stop for Ramadan.
Old Jul 1st 2013, 9:16 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Meow
Loads of places in DIFC are open as usual and just have the flimsiest of curtains. The real world doesn't stop for Ramadan.
I have got them down on the list, normally the first few days throws light on ones I didn't get.
Old Jul 1st 2013, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I am compiling a list of stand alone eateries that are open for lunch during Ramadan. The hotels all have to have an outlet open by law, I am looking for the smaller places like Jebel Ali Club etc. If you know any that are open for dining in can you let me know so I can add to the list. Thanks
New Luck "restaurant" Al Quoz used to stay open for my lunchtime managers biryani ( lumps of tikka instead of bones and gristle)
Old Jul 1st 2013, 12:43 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Sandboy
New Luck "restaurant" Al Quoz used to stay open for my lunchtime managers biryani ( lumps of tikka instead of bones and gristle)
to dine in? everywhere is more or less open for take-away and delivery