Racism

Old Aug 29th 2010, 7:08 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Racism

Originally Posted by tieresias
Echt waar?

Is that the real reason they cover their faces?
geen idee...but you read it here first...
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=15
Old Aug 29th 2010, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

tieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to all

Nee, I read it there later.
Old Aug 29th 2010, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Romulan
That would be patently false.

The false accusation that Arabs are racist against Blacks or Asians is simply absurd. While some Arabs may have racist tendencies, to condemn the whole culture is simply shameful. In fact, it is the Asians who are the racist ones trying to import their caste culture to Arabia.
So, Prince Bandar and Sheikh Saad managed to become VIPs despite being a bit dark? Being the son of royalty must have helped a bit...
Old Aug 30th 2010, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

Romulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really nice

Originally Posted by seven seas
So, Prince Bandar and Sheikh Saad managed to become VIPs despite being a bit dark? Being the son of royalty must have helped a bit...
They're also sons of African slave women. In Western societies, this would have rendered them bastard children that the white slave master would have denied and hidden away. Also, the Imam of the Kaba in Mecca was born to a poor migrant family and he managed to reach his high and noble position through hard work and perseverance.

And oh, did I forget to mention billionaire property investor Mohammed Al Amoudi. Who is the richest African in the world....guess what...he made his entire fortune in Saudi Arabia. Surly such a virulent and racist society wouldn't allow these dark skinned foreigners to reach such high levels of prosperity and influence?
Old Aug 30th 2010, 3:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

And oh, did I forget to mention billionaire property investor Mohammed Al Amoudi. Who is the richest African in the world....guess what...he made his entire fortune in Saudi Arabia.

First off, Saudi Arabia is not part of the continent of Africa, unless my geography teacher was blowing smoke...

Next. The richest "African" (refer to previous paragraph), is a good old Nigerian boy called Alhaji Aliko Dangote, who owns most of the parts of Nigeria that the previous heads of state haven't stolen before him.

Tosser.
Old Aug 30th 2010, 3:49 am
Forum Regular

Romulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really nice

Originally Posted by Oyibopeppeh
First off, Saudi Arabia is not part of the continent of Africa, unless my geography teacher was blowing smoke...

Next. The richest "African" (refer to previous paragraph), is a good old Nigerian boy called Alhaji Aliko Dangote, who owns most of the parts of Nigeria that the previous heads of state haven't stolen before him.

Tosser.

Young lady you need to work on your reading comprehension. Mohamed was an African who made his fortune in Arabia. I never said Saudi Arabia was in Africa... Also, the Nigerian fellow only has two billion while Al Amoudi has nine billion. So get your facts straight...
Old Aug 30th 2010, 4:48 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Young lady you need to work on your reading comprehension. Mohamed was an African who made his fortune in Arabia. I never said Saudi Arabia was in Africa... Also, the Nigerian fellow only has two billion while Al Amoudi has nine billion. So get your facts straight...
Young lady?
Old Aug 30th 2010, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

Dilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lionheart
Young lady?

Was thinking the same
Old Aug 30th 2010, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Dont cha love wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Al_Amoudi. he's african if you discount the fact that he's half yemeni and has a saudi passport.

Sheikh Mohammed Hussein Ali Al Amoudi (Ge'ez: ሞሓመድ አልአሙዲ, Arabic: محمد حسين العمودي; born 1946 in Dessie, Ethiopia but grew up in Weldiya)[1][2] is a Saudi Arabian/Ethiopian business magnate who lives in Ethiopia and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Mohammed Al Amoudi is Ethiopia's richest person. In 2006 his net worth was estimated as between $2.5 and $6.9 billion, causing Arabian Business to rank him as the world's 8th richest Arab[3], and Forbes to rank him as the world's 77th richest person.[4] In 2008, Forbes ranked Mohammed Al Amoudi as the 97th richest person in the world with a net worth of $9 billion.[4] In 2009, Forbes ranked Mohammed Al Amoudi as the 43rd richest person in the world at a net worth of $9 billion.[4] In 2010, Forbes ranked Mohammed Al Amoudi as the world's 64th richest man with a net worth of $10 billion.[4]

Al Amoudi's father is Hadhrami Yemeni and his mother is Ethiopian. He immigrated to Saudi Arabia in 1965 and became a Saudi citizen. His wife is Sofia Saleh Al-amoudi who is a shareholder of Midroc Construction. [5] He has eight children, his eldest son and heir being Abdul Rahman Al Amoudi. Depending on disparate ethnic categorizations, and Al Amoudi's mixed Ethiopian and Yemeni parentage, he is one of the richest Arabs or the world's richest black person.[6][7]

Al Amoudi made his fortune in construction and real estate before branching out to buy oil refineries in Sweden and Morocco
Old Aug 30th 2010, 11:37 am
Arrrrrrgh!

Dubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud of
Default Racism

Old Aug 30th 2010, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

They're also sons of African slave women. In Western societies, this would have rendered them bastard children that the white slave master would have denied and hidden away. Also, the Imam of the Kaba in Mecca was born to a poor migrant family and he managed to reach his high and noble position through hard work and perseverance.

http://nazret.com/blog/media/blogs/n...-amoudi_64.jpg
In civilised, un-racist societies, they don't have slaves, and are embarassed at the mere thought that their forefathers were part of a system that benefitted from it.
Old Aug 30th 2010, 2:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

Young lady...................So get your facts straight...

Firstly you arrogant idiot, I do not have boobies.

Secondly, Forbes lists Dangote as the richest African.

Finally, your man may have African connections, but he is a Saudi, as previously stated.

Touche....
Old Aug 30th 2010, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

tieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to all

Firstly you arrogant idiot, I do not have boobies.
But to be fair to Romulan, the photo you've used to represent yourself does have rather a nice pair It's easy for a man to get distracted by such a sight and overlook other details like the Mars/male symbol and your earlier post about your Nigerian wife...
Old Aug 30th 2010, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

I wonder if I'd have provoked the same reaction if I'd have put a pic of my oyibo nyash as my avatar?
Old Aug 30th 2010, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

I wonder if I'd have provoked the same reaction if I'd have put a pic of my oyibo nyash as my avatar?
Live and learn, eh, with a bit of help from Google.

So, you're a white man who goes red in the sun. And I'm quite sure no-one would prefer you to post a pic of your white man's bottom!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.