Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Questions for BEARD MAN ????????????

Questions for BEARD MAN ????????????

Old May 23rd 2008, 7:48 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Questions for BEARD MAN ????????????

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
are you a virgin
for me to know and for you to find out
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
as far as i know ..it is far better than the electrical chair
European countries do not have capital punishment
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:51 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

and why are women forced to wear black? that isn't in the Quaran if I remember rightly, or made to walk behind their husband and forced to accept his wish to take other wives - how humiliating is that, probably way worse than an affair that a wife never finds out about

a woman can wear white as well as long it covers her and it is not dressed in a way to look attractive..

some women wear black stuff and yet they were it in a sexy way which is not good for them

that's normal for a woman to accept being married to married man .. she can take it ...and it is not humiliating as you think

try it your self and you will love it LOL
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:53 am
Banned

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Do you believe that men are more superior than women?......why am i even asking that!!

yes that is a fact that is proven scientifically
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:53 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Meow
Why can a man have up to four wives, but a woman can have only one husband?

Note - because the Qu'ran says so is not a proper answer

well

it is normaly the man who wants to have babies and know that they are his own babies
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:54 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Davedurdans
Why dont you shave your beard?

i used to shave it .. but i look sexier this way
Banned

Originally Posted by pauldxb
COME ON BEARDY WHERE ARE YOU ???????
i am here at home
Banned

Originally Posted by Slingshot
he probably just trims it

Beard man - can you recommend a good trimmer? I am sure the one that does mine is a lady boy so I need someone new.

i didn't get it
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:55 am
Banned

Originally Posted by pauldxb
BEARD MAN I URGE YOU NOT TO BE SHY !!!!!!!!!!!

shyness is a good thing

but i can't see a reason for me to be shy now

don't worry
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:56 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Worldismine
Beard Man are you really an Emirati? I know you have said that you are, but... i was reading your introduction posts and my intuition tells me otherwise.
yes i am
Banned

didn't he say somewhere that he was born and raised in the UK or what that the other guy - the nice one who doesn't shove stuff in your face
LOL you have a weak memory
Banned

Originally Posted by Worldismine
i remember that guy, the smart and good lucking one, i wonder what happened to him.
yes he was so smart LOL
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:58 am
Banned

Originally Posted by MightBe
God bless all you good Christians
aren't you gona pray for good muslims to be blessed as well LOL
Old May 23rd 2008, 8:01 am
Banned

Originally Posted by benzonar
Beardy, have you ever bashed the bishop?

i didn't get it
Old May 23rd 2008, 8:02 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
European countries do not have capital punishment
no wonder why crime will increase in the future

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.