Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Question for the Ladies of BE

Question for the Ladies of BE

Old Mar 16th 2009, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all
Default Re: Question for the Ladies of BE

Originally Posted by Roadking
Well, at least that's a bit more manly than perfume!

Arabian Adventures do it, i think, but never tried. Push Mrs RK down a sand dune once, does that count?
Only if you rode her

Arabian Adventures do it & its only 250 each but you have to do the whole camel ride etc etc....
Old Mar 16th 2009, 3:39 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
now don't be silly, that would just look crap...!

MM, xx
Old Mar 16th 2009, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

anyone know of an activities company but not Arabian Adventures or Blue Banana ?????????????????????????????
Old Mar 16th 2009, 3:47 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauldxb
anyone know of an activities company but not Arabian Adventures or Blue Banana ?????????????????????????????
my parents did the dune safari via the Big Bus company and absolutely loved it.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
my parents did the dune safari via the Big Bus company and absolutely loved it.
Thanks

I just want to do surfing without everything else, one of those companies must just do that
Old Mar 16th 2009, 5:13 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

I just want to do surfing without everything else, one of those companies must just do that
Oasis Palm also do sand-boarding apparently, although it may be part of the desert safari package.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 5:53 pm
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
True. Although I think that men generally are getting better at choosing clothes for women.
some men do it better - hence the abundance of male stylists out there. I regularly pick out sexy outfits for my mrs whether it is for the office or going out. men know what looks good on a woman

pauldxb - flowers and food? cmon show some imagination - the better the present the better your reward
Old Mar 16th 2009, 6:00 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Its my girlfriends birthday on Friday, what do you think of this........

Im sending her flowers to the office on Thursday (Extra Brownie Points)

On Friday day we are going to see Cirque Du Soleil & in the evening we are off to Pai Thai at the Al Qasr.... is this enough OK i'll re-phrase that, as much as we are going out i havnt actually got her an present, what do you suggest ????

PS: I must get her a card.... What is it with women & cards
Sounds lovely - I wouldn't want a present as well. Always love a home made card with a personal message. Hope you both have a fun time at the show.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 6:08 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

eva, worry not, they no not what they say...knowing my love of shoes, someone bought one of those for me as a house warming, i love it too...

MM, xx

I worry not.
Your friends,like yourself have excellent taste and clearly put some thought into the gift
Old Mar 16th 2009, 6:11 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

eva, worry not, they no not what they say...knowing my love of shoes, someone bought one of those for me as a house warming, i love it too...

MM, xx
Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Hey - I love beautiful shoes, god knows I can never have enough of them, but I'd rather have the Manolo Blahnik shoes than the display shoehorn?! But as Eva says each to their own!
You are very lucky to have friends who'd stretch to the cost of pair of MB's
or do they shop at Karama?
Old Mar 16th 2009, 6:15 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
You are very lucky to have friends who'd stretch to the cost of pair of MB's
or do they shop at Karama?
Surely they are missing and F and a N interspaced....
Old Mar 16th 2009, 6:23 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Roadking
Surely they are missing and F and a N interspaced....

Know YOU are defo missing summit Chromedome and are outerspaced!
Old Mar 16th 2009, 6:36 pm
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kate2112
Sounds lovely - I wouldn't want a present as well. Always love a home made card with a personal message. Hope you both have a fun time at the show.
I missed that bit about the show - sorry paul
anyhow I know you have good taste as you like wallpaper
Old Mar 16th 2009, 7:10 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Know YOU are defo missing summit Chromedome and are outerspaced!