Queen Tickets

Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:14 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Queen Tickets

Elton John - candle in the wind maybe?
Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:28 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Elton John - candle in the wind maybe?
The old or the Diana version? Mull of Kintyre by Paul Mac was no.1 for ages too. In my day it was T-Rex who dominated the charts.
Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:29 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
The old or the Diana version? Mull of Kintyre by Paul Mac was no.1 for ages too. In my day it was T-Rex who dominated the charts.
good time to live LH, Marc Bolan is my number one favourite, I would love to see this tribute band out here one day www.toorex.com

The Diana one

Mull of Kintyre is another possible
Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Uncle Dean can help you here..........

http://www.everyhit.com/record.html
Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Uncle Dean can help you here..........

http://www.everyhit.com/record.html
Don't bother..............

All-Time Best-Selling Singles
Though somewhat contentious at the lower extremes, we assert the UK all-time top 20 to look like this:
"Candle In The Wind '97" - Elton John. (4.865 million)
The lyrics to Elton's 1974 classic were re-written in memory of Diana, Princess of Wales. The song was only ever performed once publicly; at Diana's funeral. It has sold 37 million around the world.
"Do They Know It's Christmas?" - Band Aid. (3.575m)
The first ever multi-artist charity single (*), this track was recorded in Christmas 1984 by a host of celebrity vocalists to raise money for the famine in Ethiopia.
"Bohemian Rhapsody" - Queen. (2.176m)
Arguably the first track to benefit from having a video, this epic spent 9 weeks at number 1 across Christmas 1975 (1.19m). It returned to the top for a further 5 weeks at number 1 at Christmas 1991, a few weeks after the death of lead singer, Freddie Mercury (0.94m).
"Mull Of Kintyre" - Wings (2.05m)
"Rivers Of Babylon" / "Brown Girl In The Ring" - Boney M (1.985m)
"You're The One That I Want" - John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John (1.975m)
"Relax" - Frankie Goes To Hollywood (1.91m)
"She Loves You" - The Beatles (1.89m)
"Unchained Melody" - Robson & Jerome (1.84m)
"Mary's Boychild - Oh My Lord" - Boney M (1.80m)
"Evergreen" / "Anything Is Possible" - Will Young (1.787m)
"Love Is All Around" - Wet Wet Wet (1.785m)
"I Just Called To Say I Love You" - Stevie Wonder (1.775m)
"I Want To Hold Your Hand" - The Beatles (1.75m)
"Barbie Girl" - Aqua (1.723m)
"Believe" - Cher (1.673m)
"Perfect Day" - Various Artists (1.55m)
"(Everything I Do) I Do It For You" - Bryan Adams (1.545m)
"Tears" - Ken Dodd (1.521m)
"Can't Buy Me Love" - The Beatles (1.520m)

Last edited by The Dean; Nov 16th 2008 at 11:40 am. Reason: spacing
Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:38 am
Concierge

The lyrics to Elton's 1974 classic were re-written in memory of Diana, Princess of Wales. The song was only ever performed once publicly; at Diana's funeral. It has sold 37 million around the world.
The first ever multi-artist charity single (*), this track was recorded in Christmas 1984 by a host of celebrity vocalists to raise money for the famine in Ethiopia.
Arguably the first track to benefit from having a video, this epic spent 9 weeks at number 1 across Christmas 1975 (1.19m). It returned to the top for a further 5 weeks at number 1 at Christmas 1991, a few weeks after the death of lead singer, Freddie Mercury (0.94m).

Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I hereby accuse you of being a Post Repeater!!!
Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:51 am
Concierge

I hereby accuse you of being a Post Repeater!!!
accepted
Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The question is............ how do they calculate chart positions??

How can Brian Adams spend 17 weeks at No 1 with that tedious dirge if he 'only' sold 1.5 million copies......

......... while a few much bigger selling records hardly registered at No 1 at all???

Last edited by The Dean; Nov 16th 2008 at 11:56 am. Reason: too long
Old Nov 16th 2008, 12:21 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

good time to live LH, Marc Bolan is my number one favourite, I would love to see this tribute band out here one day www.toorex.com

The Diana one

Mull of Kintyre is another possible
ever seen 'Bon Geordie'? Now there's a tribute band for you!
Old Nov 16th 2008, 12:23 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Don't bother..............

All-Time Best-Selling Singles
Though somewhat contentious at the lower extremes, we assert the UK all-time top 20 to look like this:
****in BARBIE GIRL?!?!
Old Nov 16th 2008, 12:23 pm
why ayeeeee man!

The question is............ how do they calculate chart positions??

How can Brian Adams spend 17 weeks at No 1 with that tedious dirge if he 'only' sold 1.5 million copies......

......... while a few much bigger selling records hardly registered at No 1 at all???
depends on how many singles are bought that week really, I mean years ago they sold tons, nowadays you can sell 40,000 or summat and get to number one - I mean who buys singles?? Nee-one!
Old Nov 16th 2008, 12:31 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Spugsy
****in BARBIE GIRL?!?!
Old Nov 16th 2008, 12:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Not so sure about the candle in the wind only being performed once in public - I coulda sworn blind he played it at Emirates Palace??????

Oh, and hugs and kisses to you, BC
Old Nov 16th 2008, 12:42 pm
why ayeeeee man!

I hate to admit this, but people used to say I looked like the guy from Aqua....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.