Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Quality of forum posts to drop by 20%

Quality of forum posts to drop by 20%

Old Jan 9th 2011, 10:06 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Quality of forum posts to drop by 20%

well I have returned to the republic (of Yemen) from the republic (of Ireland), the brass band at the airport in Sana'a was a nice touch if a little overdone with the addition of cheerleaders.

needless to say terminal depression has set in and will be only alleviated by copious amounts of alcohol and the love of bad women.

anyhow happy new year all, may 2011 bring you all your heart's desire!

so cheer me up with how more miserable your lives are or alternatively wittily insult me.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 10:11 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quality of forum posts to drop by 20%

welcome back
Old Jan 9th 2011, 11:28 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weasel central

so cheer me up with how more miserable your lives are or alternatively wittily insult me.
no can do on either account, I'm afraid.

Welcome back to the 'Pit.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 11:51 am
Account Closed

come on, please regale me with tales of auntie maude getting a bit sqiffy on the sherry trifle and insulting the family.

surely there are some tales of woe here, or at worst christmas cheer.

I enjoyed the snow over winter, once the plane got down on the runway that is, also getting outrageously drunk a few times over the holiday. needless to say i have moved out one belt notch after the 2 weeks.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 2:07 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

If it makes you feel any better I have sworn never to invite my parents to stay at Christmas ever again. They can come at other times, but not then. They seem to have forgotten that my husband and I are adults and like to do things a certain way in our home. The amount tutting and pursed lips made me want to throttle them both with tinsel.

Old people
Old Jan 9th 2011, 2:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weasel central
well I have returned to the republic (of Yemen) from the republic (of Ireland), the brass band at the airport in Sana'a was a nice touch if a little overdone with the addition of cheerleaders.

needless to say terminal depression has set in and will be only alleviated by copious amounts of alcohol and the love of bad women.

anyhow happy new year all, may 2011 bring you all your heart's desire!

WC, when you travel from Ireland to Yemen, is it true that the average IQ goes up in both countries..............?
Old Jan 9th 2011, 2:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
WC, when you travel from Ireland to Yemen, is it true that the average IQ goes up in both countries..............?
No. It actually goes down.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

LOL @ Yemen.

So they're importing western expats to further develop their country.

Finally building a house huh?

they'll need some real help then...

(I've insulted an entire country, and you. Is that better?)
Old Jan 9th 2011, 3:23 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The Dean
it remains static in both countries IQ-0 = IQ, and IQ =0 =IQ, i literally bring nothing to where I work.

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
No. It actually goes down.
not sure if you are defending me or insulting both whole countries

Originally Posted by seven seas
LOL @ Yemen.

So they're importing western expats to further develop their country.

Finally building a house huh?

they'll need some real help then...

(I've insulted an entire country, and you. Is that better?)
its not they are importing, more like I am escaping the ruin that is Ireland. one step above refugee status
Old Jan 9th 2011, 3:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=weasel central;9088655
not sure if you are defending me or insulting both whole countries
[/QUOTE]

well done...! The intention was to offend all and sundry.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 4:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back! Hows the weather back home- Im heading back in 2 weeks and debating whether to go buy a heavy coat in the sales.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 6:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Weasel is this you?

Old Jan 10th 2011, 8:59 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Welcome back! Hows the weather back home- Im heading back in 2 weeks and debating whether to go buy a heavy coat in the sales.
if it was anything like it was when I was there before Christmas I would say this is a must!
Old Jan 10th 2011, 9:09 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kittycat1
buy a coat, it was in the minus temperatures during the day for a lot of the time i was there.
tie your mittens to the sleeves
Old Jan 10th 2011, 9:10 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
Weasel is this you?
excellent video and unfortunately true..but not me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.