Arsenal fifth

Relegation

Wigan
Southampton
Reading

Thoughts?
Old Jul 17th 2012, 11:56 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Premier League Predictions 2012/13

Originally Posted by Kix
Relegation

Southampton

Thoughts?
I think you're stupid and mean.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 12:19 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
I'm going for Manchester first and second - hopefully City first
Chelsea third
Toon fourth
Arsenal fifth

Relegation

Wigan
Southampton
Reading

Thoughts?
Toon to push for 6th again, we're in the Europa league and that adds a lot of extra games.

Chelsea are buying big players for a lot of money and if they get a big striker, ie Hulk they should challenge City for the league.

Man U maybe third this year?

Liverpool 8th.

Southampton down the trapdoor.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 12:22 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Toon to push for 6th again, we're in the Europa league and that adds a lot of extra games.

Chelsea are buying big players for a lot of money and if they get a big striker, ie Hulk they should challenge City for the league.

Man U maybe third this year?

Liverpool 8th.

Southampton down the trapdoor.
Pardew will get found out. You'll do an Ipswich. Play in Europe and get relegated in the same season.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 12:22 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Scamp
Pardew will get found out. You'll do an Ipswich. Play in Europe and get relegated in the same season.
Oooh the jealousy cos two Toon fans both say Southampton are for the drop...
Old Jul 17th 2012, 12:24 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Found out?

Manager of the season, slowly and steadily building on solid foundations. Signing good players at good prices on lowish salaries. 52k every week to help cash come in, completely debt free.

I'd say we're in possibly the best shape we could be and when we sign the French right back Debuchy this week and then another striker we should be in good shape.

I do agree I think we may struggle to finish top 6 but we shall see.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 12:25 pm
Account Closed

Found out?

Manager of the season, slowly and steadily building on solid foundations. Signing good players at good prices on lowish salaries. 52k every week to help cash come in, completely debt free.

I'd say we're in possibly the best shape we could be and when we sign the French right back Debuchy this week and then another striker we should be in good shape.

Wait 'til he ****s Stephen Taylor's Mrs.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 12:28 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Hmm the West Ham boys tell me stories like that as well.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 12:35 pm
Account Closed

Hmm the West Ham boys tell me stories like that as well.
It's why he was punted from Saints.

Nailed Fonte's mrs and the first team all refused to play for him. Fair play to the Saints board because they just said mutual consent and will never comment on it.

Newcastle need to be aiming for latter stages of Europa (last 16 / 8 maybe?) and then getting back in it again. Consistent European seasons brings in the cash to invest and might even get you a decent buyer....big stadium, hoardes of half-dressed fans and a ****wit owner who would probably get beaten down on price if it included 10 pies in the deal. Attractive buy because only need to invest in the players (and not even shit loads there)
Old Jul 17th 2012, 12:45 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

It's why he was punted from Saints.

Nailed Fonte's mrs and the first team all refused to play for him. Fair play to the Saints board because they just said mutual consent and will never comment on it.

Newcastle need to be aiming for latter stages of Europa (last 16 / 8 maybe?) and then getting back in it again. Consistent European seasons brings in the cash to invest and might even get you a decent buyer....big stadium, hoardes of half-dressed fans and a ****wit owner who would probably get beaten down on price if it included 10 pies in the deal. Attractive buy because only need to invest in the players (and not even shit loads there)
Who you on about? Mathieu Debuchy has only ever played for Lille???????
Old Jul 17th 2012, 12:49 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Kix
Who you on about? Mathieu Debuchy has only ever played for Lille???????
eh?
Old Jul 17th 2012, 12:53 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

eh?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathieu_Debuchy

That's him isn't it?
Old Jul 17th 2012, 12:54 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Kix
The player who's mrs ****ed Pardew? It was Jose Fonte

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Fonte
Old Jul 17th 2012, 1:03 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

The player who's mrs ****ed Pardew? It was Jose Fonte

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Fonte
Found out?

So what's that about then????? Fonte was never mentioned? Or are you saying all french players shag their team-mates wives? That Jean LeTerri being the worst i guess...
Old Jul 17th 2012, 1:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Kix
So what's that about then????? Fonte was never mentioned? Or are you saying all french players shag their team-mates wives? That Jean LeTerri being the worst i guess...
You've quoted me and spugsy there mate.

That's why I was so confused and I think it's why you're wondering what I (but actually me and spugs) are on about!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.