Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Premier League 2009 : Who will finish Where ?

Premier League 2009 : Who will finish Where ?

Old May 6th 2009, 5:47 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League 2009 : Who will finish Where ?

Originally Posted by Sandboy
he can stub cigars out in childrens eyes, assault a team mate, batter a bystander and serve a jail sentence yet newcastle stand by their man... yet tell alan shearer he's an arsehole and your feet don't touch the ground.. only in Toon World

I'm making no predictions on relegation, too experienced, Fulham deserve to finish 7th
keegan stood by him kidda, we always hated him, just like bowyer - we never wanted him here and in all honesty I would have let him go for free last season.
Old May 6th 2009, 5:50 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Everton have nothing to play for except saving themselves for the FA Cup Final. As they still have to play West Ham, Spurs and Fulham, they can have a big say on who comes seventh. My prediction is Spurs but I would not be unhappy if Fulham steal it, especially having missed out on qualifying through the Fair Play League last year by the skin of their teeth.
Old May 6th 2009, 6:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
keegan stood by him kidda, we always hated him, just like bowyer - we never wanted him here and in all honesty I would have let him go for free last season.
you seem extremely fair and level headed Spugs, are you sure you're a skunk ?
Old May 6th 2009, 6:07 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
you seem extremely fair and level headed Spugs, are you sure you're a skunk ?
I deteste barton with a passion, I always have, such a shame that such a talented player turned out to be an utter piece of shite.

He's had chance after chance after chance, I'm hoping he breaks both legs and never plays again. For any club.
Old May 6th 2009, 6:19 am
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

I just hope everton will end up 5th and Aston 6th.

Mind you there next matches are all against a bunch of old geezers.

Saturday, 09 May 2009
Barclays Premier League
Everton v Tottenham, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 16 May 2009
Barclays Premier League
Everton v West Ham, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, 24 May 2009
Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Everton, 16:00

Saturday, 30 May 2009
The FA Cup sponsored by E.ON
Chelsea v Everton, F, 15:00
Old May 6th 2009, 6:35 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Tiger989
I just hope everton will end up 5th and Aston 6th.

Mind you there next matches are all against a bunch of old geezers.

Saturday, 09 May 2009
Barclays Premier League
Everton v Tottenham, 15:00

Saturday, 16 May 2009
Barclays Premier League
Everton v West Ham, 15:00

Sunday, 24 May 2009
Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Everton, 16:00

Saturday, 30 May 2009
The FA Cup sponsored by E.ON
Chelsea v Everton, F, 15:00
I can see you beating Fulham.

And that's your lot.
Old May 6th 2009, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lionheart
Everton have nothing to play for except saving themselves for the FA Cup Final. As they still have to play West Ham, Spurs and Fulham, they can have a big say on who comes seventh. My prediction is Spurs but I would not be unhappy if Fulham steal it, especially having missed out on qualifying through the Fair Play League last year by the skin of their teeth.
I cant see spurs pipping us for 7th as they have to play Man City H / Everton A & Liverpool A. Fulham worry me......
Old May 6th 2009, 9:35 am

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pauldxb
I cant see spurs pipping us for 7th as they have to play Man City H / Everton A & Liverpool A. Fulham worry me......

You geezers under estimate the northern abilities. Especially the blues.

You going to see the merseyside spirit once and for all.
We gonna kick the red devils ass
Old May 6th 2009, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

You geezers under estimate the northern abilities. Especially the blues.

You going to see the merseyside spirit once and for all.
LOL !!!!!!!

Stop it your killing me, you have had a good season though i must admit that
Old May 6th 2009, 10:42 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

You geezers under estimate the northern abilities. Especially the blues. You going to see the merseyside spirit once and for all.
Please explain as I was not aware that Everton had still to play Man Utd or any other team in red for that matter. You really are a clueless football supporter. Maybe you should be cheering on your namesakes in their desperate bid to avoid relegation instead of a team you evidently know little about.
Old May 6th 2009, 12:51 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Is the SPL the dullest league in the world? Discuss...

Yes I think it is, hmm let me think, this year either Celtic or Rangers will win the league...
And the EPL is any differerent???

Hmm, will it be Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal or Chelsea.....
Old May 6th 2009, 2:51 pm

Originally Posted by lionheart
Please explain as I was not aware that Everton had still to play Man Utd or any other team in red for that matter. You really are a clueless football supporter. Maybe you should be cheering on your namesakes in their desperate bid to avoid relegation instead of a team you evidently know little about.
hahaha

Sorry I mixed up... I was thinking about Man U when typing the post LOL
I was reading the Man U - Arsenal football match review while typing that.

My mistake

I was refering to Chelski at the end. And excuse me lionheart I know alot about my team, hence my deep support.
Old May 6th 2009, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
And the EPL is any differerent???

Hmm, will it be Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal or Chelsea.....
Well at least its double the amount of teams that can win the league!

All you think about in the SPL is i wonder how many goals are Celtic going to put past queen of the south this week...

At least there are many issues to be sorted - relegation, europe and the title...

Old May 6th 2009, 3:36 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha

Sorry I mixed up... I was thinking about Man U when typing the post LOL
I was reading the Man U - Arsenal football match review while typing that.

My mistake I was refering to Chelski at the end. And excuse me lionheart I know alot about my team, hence my deep support.
Okay so who were the Holy Trinity playing for Everton's midfield when they won the League Title in the 1969-70 season? Alan Ball was one. Who were the other two players? No internet help needed if you are a genuine Toffee fan.
Old May 6th 2009, 4:44 pm

Originally Posted by Shadya
Okay so who were the Holy Trinity playing for Everton's midfield when they won the League Title in the 1969-70 season? Alan Ball was one. Who were the other two players? No internet help needed if you are a genuine Toffee fan.
Howard Kendall and Colin Harvey.
You must be joking Shadya.

The only car in AD with an Everton Scarf on the windshield and a scotish flag with a camel as bumber sticker.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.