Poll Categories 2008

Old Dec 8th 2008, 2:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poll Categories 2008

Originally Posted by Confucius
Well, change of scenery...Now Im living in Gerard Butlers ripped body...
ahh...ps, i love you...

MM, xx
Old Dec 8th 2008, 2:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
The Clamberer ? - New one on me !

Wheres that from Conf?
Post 71...3 floors up...
Old Dec 8th 2008, 2:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
ahh...ps, i love you...

MM, xx
Oh??? He was also in that movie???
Old Dec 8th 2008, 2:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Oh??? He was also in that movie???
he was that...one of my all time faves...as i've said before...

MM, xx
Old Dec 8th 2008, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Post 71...3 floors up...
Bit slow on the uptake today Conf !

Must be the shitty weather in the UK affecting the brain !

I actually think that MM was probably the founder of the fan club !
Old Dec 8th 2008, 2:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

he was that...one of my all time faves...as i've said before...

MM, xx
Oh, I see...I somehow fail to see him in a girlie romantic comedy...
Old Dec 8th 2008, 2:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh, I see...I somehow fail to see him in a girlie romantic comedy...
great sound track, not really just a girlie film...watch it...

MM, xx
Old Dec 8th 2008, 2:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bit slow on the uptake today Conf !

Must be the shitty weather in the UK affecting the brain !

Usually founders move over to let the more exuberant and ambitious members, or clamberers, to take over...
Old Dec 8th 2008, 2:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

great sound track, not really just a girlie film...watch it...

MM, xx
Will see what I can do about it...
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Usually founders move over to let the more exuberant and ambitious memebers to take over...
Like it !!!

Never thought of it that way, what is your point Conf ?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eh...??

MM, xx
Old Dec 8th 2008, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

eh...??

MM, xx
You know what I mean you little Minx !

You have always carried a torch for me !!!
Old Dec 8th 2008, 2:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Like it !!!

Never thought of it that way, what is your point Conf ?
Im just reiterating on what you said some posts ago...That is my point...
Old Dec 10th 2008, 12:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Im just reiterating on what you said some posts ago...That is my point...
Have you been reading the dictionary again?
Old Dec 10th 2008, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

Here are the contentious categories for this year;

1-Nicest Poster
2-Most likely to post while drunk
3-Craziest Poster
4-Most annoying poster
5-Most intellectual poster/Most cultured poster (Specify which)
6-ME Drama Queen/King of the year
7-Poster who is the most detached from reality/Most Deluded Poster
8-Funniest Poster
9-Poster we would like to see change their ways for next year
10-Most conceited/full of themselves poster
11-Best thread
12-Best Post
13-Poster most likely to cross-dress
14-Biggestest suck-up poster
15- Most helpful Poster
16-Funniest Post

I expect all your PMs to be sent promptly, categories will roll out tomorrow night ETA 9PM...
Let the fun begin...

See post 35 for updated list...Thank you...
Confi my darling - I have had to spend most of my Eid holiday pondering who to nominate - PM on it's way for what it's worth. I seriously hope there is an awards ceremony which takes place on an alternative date to the Christmas Do, and which could potentially be a 'virual' event which I believe Spugsy would be good at organising.........mwah!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.