Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Pictures of the Dead in the News

Wikiposts

Pictures of the Dead in the News

Old Sep 12th 2012, 10:07 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pictures of the Dead in the News

Originally Posted by the_red_sheep
It's also being reported on the BBC now that the US Embassy in Yemen has been stormed by protesters.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-19584734

Is this all the start of something bigger, or just an over reaction to the film stoked by Islamic hardliners?
I think it's the latter. Experts at rabble-rousing.
Old Sep 12th 2012, 10:09 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

But its a true story?
Old Sep 12th 2012, 10:11 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Some screen shots from the film on Russia Today

Looks shit!
It looks laughably awful.
Old Sep 13th 2012, 5:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

alfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to behold

we wouldn't have any problem if it were African or anyone from the third would

would we?
Old Sep 15th 2012, 5:48 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
I see that they are circulating pictures of the murdered American Ambassador, Most probably 99% Dead.

I seem to remember a time when things like this were never shown, how and why has it become acceptable?

I know he died do I dont need to see a picture.?

http://www.thenational.ae/news/world...global-fallout
Indeed.

I think this shows the lowering of the tone among the masses - the press simply feed the desires. Remove the desire and they have no job.

N.