Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Panic on the streets of Tehran... Algiers,Beirut,Cairo,Yemen,Bahrain,Libya,Sudan etc

Panic on the streets of Tehran... Algiers,Beirut,Cairo,Yemen,Bahrain,Libya,Sudan etc

Old Feb 18th 2011, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

alfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to behold
Default Panic on the streets of Tehran... Algiers,Beirut,Cairo,Yemen,Bahrain,Libya,Sudan etc

They are mad as hell and they aint gonna take it no more

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...e-2218428.html
Old Feb 18th 2011, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Panic on the streets of Tehran... Algiers,Beirut,Cairo,Yemen,Bahrain,Libya,Sudan

Perhaps some of them have a reason for it, but it appears the Bahraini's don't have a clue as to what they are raging against..or what they want. This is directly from the horses mouth. Rebels without a cause..Well, they are now gathering at the grand mosque, I can hear them, it's just down the road.
Old Feb 19th 2011, 5:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Panic on the streets of Tehran... Algiers,Beirut,Cairo,Yemen,Bahrain,Libya,Sudan

Originally Posted by Paracletus
Perhaps some of them have a reason for it, but it appears the Bahraini's don't have a clue as to what they are raging against..or what they want. This is directly from the horses mouth. Rebels without a cause..Well, they are now gathering at the grand mosque, I can hear them, it's just down the road.
In fairness the Bahraini's do have something to moan about... Inequality and Housing being the largest issues for many of them.

Looks like my project to develop social housing in Bahrain might be coming back.
Old Feb 19th 2011, 2:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
In fairness the Bahraini's do have something to moan about... Inequality and Housing being the largest issues for many of them.

Looks like my project to develop social housing in Bahrain might be coming back.
I didn't mean to trivialise it or say they don't have a cause..I just get the feeling they didn't have a united front..but now, meh..it looks like its getting hijacked.

It would be good to see some construction work in Bahrain...would ensure my future. But please, no more lego houses! hehe
Old Feb 19th 2011, 2:12 pm
Gold-Helmeted Member

captainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse

I think my project to sell them guns, CS gas and coffins is looking even better.
Old Feb 19th 2011, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

alfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by captainflack
I think my project to sell them guns, CS gas and coffins is looking even better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7OmTWkfqjo

No comment..

Last edited by alfrombarking; Feb 19th 2011 at 2:59 pm.
Old Feb 19th 2011, 3:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by alfrombarking
I saw the first part of this clip on sky news before and thought those were rubber bullets....turns out i though wrong.