Pampas Green Grass BBQ

Old May 23rd 2008, 9:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pampas Green Grass BBQ

Originally Posted by The Dean
"Gucci"???? Good grief............

So you DID eat the dog?? So as I said - how did it taste?

And can we have some names to faces please? There are two or three I don't know, which I'm sure is true of many others too........
The faces you dont recognise are a few from SF's work...2 of which were psycotic,and wont be coming to the "Carry On Expats" party that me and SYB are going to plan!!
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:13 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for a great evening guys, sorry I wasn't feeling to great. Glad no one got food poisoning, but I'll sure as hell be off to the hospital before the end of the day if I don't improve! Not to do with food or alcohol!
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
The faces you dont recognise are a few from SF's work...2 of which were psycotic,and wont be coming to the "Carry On Expats" party that me and SYB are going to plan!!
Aw, you not inviting thrush and his psycho? Be so much fun!
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
I will if you want me to!
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

Rachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of light

That was weird.......... did she come back?

Sorry to hear you're still not well hon - was it MDs breakfast that did it?!
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Rachatron

Cheeky cow.....he was very ill this morning..didnt have breakfast.

No, I even skipped breakfast! Just want to curl up and die somewhere!
Forum Regular

Rachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by scarletfan
You must have been hot reminiscing about your butcher and fruit & veg man!, and no the lawn was soaked around the patch of grass you occupied.
It was by the time i'd finished pouring wine on it!

I'd forgotten about that - i do however remember you trying to convince me it was a swinging party!

I talk some shite when pissed - can we please introduce a "what happens on tour stays on tour policy" to these events?!
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well,im off to Oman now.....keep your fingers crossed I dont throw up in the car on the way!
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:26 am

I'd forgotten about that - i do however remember you trying to convince me it was a swinging party!

I talk some shite when pissed - can we please introduce a "what happens on tour stays on tour policy" to these events?!

I thought 'what goes on tour' was a given?!
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:38 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought 'what goes on tour' was a given?!
Have to admit, Im surprised there was photography allowed...!!! lol
Old May 23rd 2008, 10:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Looks like fun! Although Rach appears to have nearly done a Britney Spears in this shot
no but she did plenty of those on the swingy hammock sort of thing!
one did not know where to look!
Old May 23rd 2008, 10:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
I wasnt the only one who felt that. was like watching an episode of Eastenders!
Old May 23rd 2008, 10:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I wasnt the only one who felt that. was like watching an episode of Eastenders!
I should have been there - I'd have sorted them out........
Old May 23rd 2008, 10:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

so u must be always pissed then lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.