FOR ONE WEEK ONLY

Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:31 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FOR ONE WEEK ONLY

Originally Posted by USExpat
I was born in the lower end suburbs of Miami Eva, worked my way through school and left the USA at the first chance I got. My dream? Never go back. As for my UK experiences? They are based on 22 months of traveling and working for BP in your country. Once is nice, twice is okay, but after several weeks of "He's a bloody Yank" or the less polite versions thereof everyone reaches his or her boiling point. So the last time it happened? I just turned around and politely asked "Does your UK nationality entitle you to be a f**king racist?" It would really have to be a six digit salary getting me back to the UK. One that starts with a 3 or 4....
So you must have been some time in Central Scotland then and a little more north of Kingussie p'haps if you are BP.Being defective, UK is not my country though I did live some years in Scotland .Half my family live in US

which is why I don't
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

USExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Eva
So you must have been some time in Central Scotland then and a little more north of Kingussie p'haps if you are BP.Being defective, UK is not my country though I did live some years in Scotland .Half my family live in US

which is why I don't
Wrong, but let's leave it at that. And if half your family lives in the USA you know what I mean with the lower end suburbs of Miami. To stay polite? The UK isn't in my top five list to work as an expat again. I respect the fact this is a BE board, don't want to offend anyone on here.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:42 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong, but let's leave it at that. And if half your family lives in the USA you know what I mean with the lower end suburbs of Miami. To stay polite? The UK isn't in my top five list to work as an expat again. I respect the fact this is a BE board, don't want to offend anyone on here.

Oh don't tread on eggshells.Most of us are rhino skinned and anything but stiff upper lipped.I'm sure you will like it here.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

USExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Eva
Oh don't tread on eggshells.Most of us are rhino skinned and anything but stiff upper lipped.I'm sure you will like it here.
I'm not walking on egg shells Eva, don't expect others to do the same either. And yes, after 17+ years I to have a rhino skin myself. I just don't like racism in any form or matter. I grew up surrounded by it in the USA, and had a choice to either become one myself or leave. The number one reason why I left the USA.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:57 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm not walking on egg shells Eva, don't expect others to do the same either. And yes, after 17+ years I to have a rhino skin myself. I just don't like racism in any form or matter. I grew up surrounded by it in the USA, and had a choice to either become one myself or leave. The number one reason why I left the USA.

My apologies if we cross wired .My comment re eggshells was in regard to your penultimate post re wishing not to offend.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Eva
My apologies if we cross wired .My comment re eggshells was in regard to your penultimate post re wishing not to offend.
No need to apologize Eva, I think it's me that should do that. But let's reset the counter to 0:0 okay? Getting late here and I need to prepare for interviewing a few candidates for a job up in the UAE. So until we meet again? Have a good one...

USExpat
Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:03 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No need to apologize Eva, I think it's me that should do that. But let's reset the counter to 0:0 okay? Getting late here and I need to prepare for interviewing a few candidates for a job up in the UAE. So until we meet again? Have a good one...

USExpat
Bon Nuit.
A Demain
Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bimcnorth
It´s rather odd being a thug with more than two braincells I guess...
You look familiar...Oh yeah...You look like me...
Old Dec 20th 2008, 3:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
You won't damn well see me posting a photo of my cleavage!!!
oh g'wan...i'm sure it's magnificent...

MM, xx
Old Dec 20th 2008, 5:08 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure if you'd had bas experiences we're all more than happy for you to post them without us getting offended, the english can be a bit daft like that towards americans sometimes. But we're not all like that mate.
Old Dec 20th 2008, 5:24 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

well...here I am again...no surprise there as everybody knows what I look like by now...but when Ray asks, how can I refuse...
Old Dec 20th 2008, 5:39 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

OK, here goes. Prepare yourselves, this will get ugly!

Gulp!
Old Dec 20th 2008, 5:50 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
OK, here goes. Prepare yourselves, this will get ugly!

Gulp!
shocking...
Old Dec 20th 2008, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a picture of mine taken after my long overdue haircut last week...
Old Dec 20th 2008, 5:55 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by IndieG
Here is a picture of mine taken after my long overdue haircut last week...
hello missus...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.