omg...look outside

Old Jul 17th 2009, 1:41 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default omg...look outside

it's windy here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 17th 2009, 1:44 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: omg...look outside

Originally Posted by MataHari
it's windy here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's windy here to but that could be the chilli I made last night.

Just mowed the lawn and trimmed the hedge and it's dead still, bloody hot, but no wind.

Last edited by Roadking; Jul 17th 2009 at 1:44 pm. Reason: sp!
Old Jul 17th 2009, 1:45 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
It's windy here to but that could be the chilli I made last night.

Just mowed the lawn and trimmed the hedge and it's dead still, bloody hot, but no wind.
oh there's no visibility here, sand all over the place, just been a car crash at 'our' U turn, my kids are on the roof watching, lol....
Old Jul 17th 2009, 1:46 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

oh there's no visibility here, sand all over the place, just been a car crash at 'our' U turn, my kids are on the roof watching, lol....

Be careful MH!
Old Jul 17th 2009, 1:47 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
Be careful MH!
I'm not going anywhere soon...
Old Jul 17th 2009, 1:48 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

No, dead calm here, I'm mean no wind at all, eye of the hurricane type thing. Gulp!
Old Jul 17th 2009, 2:13 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
No, dead calm here, I'm mean no wind at all, eye of the hurricane type thing. Gulp!
it's getting a bit dodgy up this end too
Old Jul 17th 2009, 2:23 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

Just your average seasonal sandstorm here in Garhoud...
Old Jul 17th 2009, 2:28 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
it's getting a bit dodgy up this end too
Be careful ladies..You would'nt want to get hit by any debris. One time I was in the Windy City during high winds and I saw full sheets of plywood fluttering down from a hi rise that was under construction..They we just coming down like feathers........ the next day I read in the paper where one decapitated someone on the street.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 2:32 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
Be careful ladies..You would'nt want to get hit by any debris. One time I was in the Windy City during high winds and I saw full sheets of plywood fluttering down from a hi rise that was under construction..They we just coming down like feathers........ the next day I read in the paper where one decapitated someone on the street.
ok I shall stay indoors
Old Jul 17th 2009, 2:44 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
ok I shall stay indoors
I would'nt want you to get hurt.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

what is going on with the weather though its so hazy, if my memory is right it wasnt this bad last year
Old Jul 18th 2009, 8:23 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by pauldxb
what is going on with the weather though its so hazy, if my memory is right it wasnt this bad last year
it's the humidity, it's high