Oh No.....

Old Aug 26th 2008, 7:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Oh No.....

Help me please.
Im a woman and a blonde in distress.

Ive got no water.turned all the taps on in the house...no water.
Obviously I cant phone the welsh water board and kick off.What am I supposed to do?Do I need to phone someone,or do I have to fix something myself?..SHIIIT!

Could this be something to do with the idiot who fixed the sprinkler system yestoday?
Old Aug 26th 2008, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh No.....

Buy a bucket and go next door !

Are the neighbours experiencing the same problem ?
Old Aug 26th 2008, 7:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Buy a bucket and go next door !

Are the neighbours experiencing the same problem ?
I havent got any neighbours.The house is empty.
Youre a great help arent you?!Youre a bloke.You should know what to do.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

is there someone canoeing down your street?
Old Aug 26th 2008, 8:25 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
What am I supposed to do?
Call a plumber or fix it guy? You haven't been fiddling with anything that looks like a valve have you?

Alternatively attach a hose to next doors tap and have showers in the back garden, just put some of your nipple stickers on so you don't offend the folks next door .
Old Aug 26th 2008, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

I havent got any neighbours.The house is empty.
Youre a great help arent you?!Youre a bloke.You should know what to do.

Shit..............sorry, fancy that, me not knowing that next doors house is empty !

Try a house where somebody lives, preferably in close proximity as all the houses will all be fed mains water from the same supply !

Failing that, don't stay out in the sun too long as you may start to 'ripen' a bit and you will be unable to take a shower !
Old Aug 26th 2008, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Shit..............sorry, fancy that, me not knowing that next doors house is empty !

Try a house where somebody lives, preferably in close proximity as all the houses will all be fed mains water from the same supply !

Failing that, don't stay out in the sun too long as you may start to 'ripen' a bit and you will be unable to take a shower !
Ive phoned the guy who fixed the irregation system yestoday and let rip.He is coming back at 3.Ive also phoned 2 maintenance guys and they are coming..so whoever gets here first gets the job.
Why does shit like this always happen when the man isnt round to deal with it? I cant even wire a plug.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Don't worry I can't knit a jumper or crochet a blanket !

My missus used to complain about me 'never doing the washing up', I retorted with 'you never change the brake pads or oil filter on the car' !

End of discussion......................
Old Aug 26th 2008, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Don't worry I can't knit a jumper or crochet a blanket !

My missus used to complain about me 'never doing the washing up', I retorted with 'you never change the brake pads or oil filter on the car' !

End of discussion......................
well im glad you all find it so funny.
i could be dead from de-hydration by tonight.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Like you really drink the water out of the tap !

Someone will give you the kiss of life if you are found slumped and naked in your garden ?

Question is which end will they go to kiss ?
Old Aug 26th 2008, 8:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Like you really drink the water out of the tap !

Someone will give you the kiss of life if you are found slumped and naked in your garden ?

Question is which end will they go to kiss ?

dirty b@stard.
if its my gardner who finds me,i hope he just leaves me to die in that case.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 8:53 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Oh No.....

i could be dead from de-hydration by tonight.
If you survive you could write an account of your ordeal.

“Day 26: I had a can of larger from the fridge as a substitute for orange juice over breakfast, unfortunatly I'd run out of vodka and wasn't going to drink orange juice alone. I've had to ration the G&Ts back to 6 a day...”.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 8:54 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
If you survive you could write an account of your ordeal.

“Day 26: I had a can of larger from the fridge as a substitute for orange juice over breakfast, unfortunatly I'd run out of vodka and wasn't going to drink orange juice alone. I've had to ration the G&Ts back to 6 a day...”.
you obviously don't know her...
Old Aug 26th 2008, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Brace yourself MD....................I'm going in !

(Flippers, snorkel & mask at the ready !)
Old Aug 26th 2008, 9:49 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Ive phoned the guy who fixed the irregation system yestoday and let rip.He is coming back at 3.Ive also phoned 2 maintenance guys and they are coming..so whoever gets here first gets the job.
Why does shit like this always happen when the man isnt round to deal with it? I cant even wire a plug.
Why not learn some skills for future use. Why depend on a bloke to do everything?

-

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.