Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Oh ***** here we go WW3

Oh ***** here we go WW3

Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Oh ***** here we go WW3

Originally Posted by MataHari
I come into my own eh....cool
Intrigue... aloofness.... your majors.....
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:39 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oktoberon
Intrigue... aloofness.... your majors.....
I am an open book...
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

I am an open book...
Where do I begin.....
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:50 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Where do I begin.....
Once upon a time...
Old Sep 20th 2007, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Once upon a time...
In a galaxy far far away........
Old Sep 20th 2007, 7:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I am an open book...
can i have a look at the centre-fold then
Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by maranelloman
It amazes me that the US have issues with Iran meddling, but they have no issue meddling by supplying weapons to the Isrealis. At least they should supply the Palestinians a few pea shooters to make it even!
it's funny how iran is getting blamed for more and more though... take the israeli invasion of lebanon last year...

they apparently killed two iranian soldiers that were working with Hz... how did they know they were irania? were they talking in farsi when they died? all of a sudden when questions were asked... the news story seemed to disappear as it was never proven.
Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

maranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Cham128
it's funny how iran is getting blamed for more and more though... take the israeli invasion of lebanon last year...

they apparently killed two iranian soldiers that were working with Hz... how did they know they were irania? were they talking in farsi when they died? all of a sudden when questions were asked... the news story seemed to disappear as it was never proven.
Is the American Mis-information Media machine in full swing. I dont believe a word of it now.
Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Is the American Mis-information Media machine in full swing. I dont believe a word of it now.
you seriously have to look up "american propaganda" on youtube, they compare news stories in the US to the BBC and various other channels... it shocks me what they tell the public out there...

especially President Ahmadinejad's comments about wiping israel off the map... if you look at what he actually said compared to what was reported he should be in the running for the nobel peace prize....
Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

maranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Cham128
you seriously have to look up "american propaganda" on youtube, they compare news stories in the US to the BBC and various other channels... it shocks me what they tell the public out there...

especially President Ahmadinejad's comments about wiping israel off the map... if you look at what he actually said compared to what was reported he should be in the running for the nobel peace prize....
Lol. I'll have to check it out.
Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:57 am
Camel Spotting

Bubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud of

I come into my own eh....cool
Should be OK if you stay BEHIND the yanks. Only get nervous when they are facing in my direction.

Can anyone say "Friendly fire"?
Old Sep 21st 2007, 11:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I have no doubt however that the Iranians are funding and supplying the insurgents in Iraq. Not sure if they would be stupid enough to put Iranian bodies on the ground there though.
Old Sep 21st 2007, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I have no doubt however that the Iranians are funding and supplying the insurgents in Iraq. Not sure if they would be stupid enough to put Iranian bodies on the ground there though.
Who knows. But its only wrong cos the Americans say it is. Whats right or wrong should not be governed by the yanks.

It doesnt matter anyway. Soon they'll be bankrupt, so thats a nice legacy that Bush will leave behind.
Old Sep 21st 2007, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

well we all know the cliche about terrorist and freedom fighter, but when does a resistance fighter become an insurgent?

and when did the word insurgent/insurrection become so popular? In Alien Insurrection were the insurgents goodies or baddies?
Old Sep 21st 2007, 7:15 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Little by little he is achieving the Soviet dream....
You mean the Soviet dream that ultimately fell apart because it didn't actually work?

We're not going to see a return to an old-style Soviet Union. An expansionist Russia is a different matter.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.